We Love —
- Sail through an array of fabulous destinations from Moorish influenced Cadiz to the stunning Cote D'Azur
- The plush Costa neoRomantica is deigned as a luxurious 5* resort, the result of an innovative total restyling project
- Offer includes a 2 night stay in Marseille to relax after your cruise
Here to Help —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
For any additional information on this offer or assistance in making your reservation please call one of our dedicated team on 0844 826 2099 or email email@example.com.
Opening hours are Monday to Friday 08:00 – 21:00 and Saturdays & Sundays from 09:00 – 17:30.
Your Itinerary —
Day 1 - Dover 17:30
Day 2 - Honfleur
Day 3 - Portland
Day 4 - Day at Sea
Day 5 - Leixoes
Day 6 - Lisbon
Day 7- Cadiz
Day 8 - Day at Sea
Day 9 - Marseille 15:00 (Hotel stay)
Day 10 - Marseille (Hotel Stay)
Day 11 - Flight to London Heathrow
Your Ship —
Your may choose from an Inside or Outside Cabin, with full board dining included.
• 4 restaurants including the Samsara Restaurant and the Club neoRomantica Restaurant, where you can make reservation and purchase meals:
• Grill Area
• 5 bars, including the Wine and Cheese Bar and a Coffee and Chocolate Bar
• Samsara Spa: 4,400 square metres with gym, spa, thalossotherapy pool, treatment rooms, sauna, Turkish bath, UVA solarium, cabins and suites
• 2 pools ‘Lido Bar Saint-Tropez’ and ‘Lido Montecarlo’
• Outdoor jogging track
• 2 whirpool baths
• Casino Excelsior
• Tango Disco
• Grand Bar Piazza Italia with dance floor
• Show Lounge Bar ‘Cabaret Vienna’ with dance floor
• Internet Point
• Photo Gallery
• Shopping Center ‘Galleria Via Condotti’
• Virtual World, Squok Club
Your Hotel —
Our offer includes a 2 night stay at New Hotel Vieux Port, in a Standard Room on a Bed & Breakfast Basis.
The hotel is located opposite the Old Port and at the foot of the famous Canebière, the historical centre of Marseille.
Close to the shopping streets, restaurants and bars, this elegant hotel is just a minute away from the Panier neighbourhood, popularised by the show "Plus belle la Vie", and emblematic monuments: Vieille Charité, abbaye Saint Victor and Notre Dame de la Garde.
This modern and well located hotel features a bright breakfast room looking onto the Old Port and free WiFi in public areas.
Your Journey —
Flights: Marseille to London Heathrow (One way only) are included.
Although we cannot specify which of the flight times you will be allocated until the time of booking, our supplier will always endeavour to place Voyage Privé members on the best possible flight combinations. Flights will be confirmed with a scheduled, charter or low cost airline and actual flights will be allocated subject to availability.
Flight times will be confirmed on your official ATOL certificate/invoice issued by the Tour Operator
Members must arrive in Dover for the departure of the cruise
Transfers: Are not included