We Love —
- Stay in the heart of Gex at La Mainaz Hotel Restaurant & Resort where you will be met with views of Mont Blanc and Lake Geneva.
- Located in the the Haut Jura, you'll be close to the Swiss border - with Geneva just 30 minutes away!
- Our members will choose between either a Premium Room for two people or a Junior Suite for four people, as well as the choice of Breakfast or Half Board dining!
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Your Ski Area —
Ski Area: 900 - 1680 m
Pistes: 42 km
Station: 1250 m
Information about your ski area:
Situated in the southern Jura mountains, Monts Jura consists of three ski areas - Lélex - Crozet, Mijoux – La Faucille, Gex - Menthières. With 60km of marked ski runs spanning over 800 vertivca metres, enjoy a host of winter activities from alpine skiing, snowboarding and telemark skiing in addition to 120km of cross-country skiing trails.
Are you ready to hit the slopes?
All practical information about your ski area:
- 42 kilometres of slopes
- 41 slopes (10 green, 13 blue, 13 red, 5 black)
- 21 lifts (2 gondolas, 2 télécombi, 3 ski lifts, 12 téléskis, 1 tow and 1 carpet)
- 34 acres of snowmaking
- 1 pedestrian trail
- 4 snowshoe trails
La Mainaz Hotel Restaurant & Resort 4* —
Cosy up in one of the twenty-one guestrooms or head down to the hotel's sleek lounge bar or restaurant. There you will be wowed with heart-warming, locally-inspired gourmet foods and a selection of beverages - perfect after a day outdoors!
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Premium Room (25-29 m2)or Junior Suite (30-41 m2).
Just for you:
- Two complimentary glasses of Kir Mainaz per room per stay
- Late check out until 1 pm
Sleeps up to
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast or a Half Board stay (Breakfast and evening meal served in Le Panorama - excludes drinks).
The bistro Le Panorama is the ideal place to unwind over a large glass of wine and a selection of local cheeses, meats, fruits and vegetables! At La Table de La Mainaz sample delightful dishes that draw inspiration from the local region and showcase the chef's passion of his craft. Indulge in freshly caught fish from the nearby lake, nibble on infused cheeses or skip straight to a flavoursome dessert - the choice is yours!
The Le 1720 Bar at this hotel is the perfect place to enjoy comfortable and convivial moments accompanied by delicious cocktails, aperitifs or digestifs. Sink into deep armchair and soak in the cosy atmosphere next to the warming fire.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- 10% discount on ski pass Monts-Jura
- 10% discount on ski pass Les Rousses (ski in France and Switzerland)
- 10% discount on ski material
Your Journey to La Mainaz Hôtel Restaurant & Resort —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Car Hire: For the freedom to explore your destination at your own pace, Sixt car hire may be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability and Sixt office opening times upon your arrival).