We Love —
- At Hostellerie La Croix Blanche, on the cross roads of Anjou, Touraine and Poitou regions, you’ll enjoy a warm welcome in a delightful character hotel
- In 2000 the Loire Valley became a Unesco world heritage site - between Angers and Tours you’ll find some of the most stunning landscapes, monuments and vineyards
- Our members will stay in Deluxe Vintage Rooms on a bed and breakfast basis stay
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
In 2000, the Loire Valley became a Unesco world heritage site. Between Angers and Tours you’ll find some of the most stunning landscapes, monuments and vineyards. The splendid countryside and typical Loire Valley towns set among castles and cave dwellings invite you for an enjoyable, relaxing stay, a romantic weekend, a themed short break, a family getaway or a stop over on your way to the south of France or Spain!
- Fontevraud Abbey: 0.1km
- Château de Montreuil-Bellay: 16.2km
- Loudun Golf Course (18 holes): 2.8km
- Château d'Ussé: 19km
- Chateau de Montsoreau: 3.8km
- Vineyards: 20km
- Saumur Train Station: 13.3km
- Château de Chinon: 14.1km
Your Hotel —
The historic coaching inn from 1696 has been transformed into a comfortable 3* hotel boasting 24 comfortable, individually decorated bedrooms as well as a cosy restaurant, bar-lounge, flowered terraces and an outdoor pool.
In summer meals are served on the terraces too, whilst in winter you can enjoy the log fires in the Le Plantagenet restaurant and lounge bar.
- Free wi-fi
- Pool (seasonal)
- Bicycle hire on site
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Deluxe Vintage Room
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay. You may add 2 wine cellar visits with wine tasting at the next stage of the booking process.
Just for you: aperitif tasting session upon arrival -3 aperitives from the region with cheese - served in the lounge before 6pm upon arrival or before 12pm the next day.
Le Lounge, the cosy bar-lounge has comfortable club chairs and couches where you can enjoy a good book with a glass of Loire Valley wine.
Your Time —
From June to September, you can enjoy the sun and the shade around the outdoor pool.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.
Car Hire: can be added at the next stage of booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only)
Distance from Tours airport: 75km / 1 hour