We Love —
- This collection of cosy apartments offers a wellness centre, restaurant and en suite apartments with balconies overlooking the Flaines Massif.
- The French ski resort of Flaine is part of the Grand Massif ski area offering endless skiing on wonderful, snowy slopes right through the winter season.
- Our members may choose from an apartment for up to 4 or 8 guests, for 7 nights.
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destination —
At 1,600m of altitude, Flaine in the French Alps is a ski holiday destination well-known for its contemporary architecture with many listed buildings and a beautiful cultural heritage including works by Picasso, Dubuffet and Vasarely in the resort.
Flaine is part of the Grand Massif ski area linking 4 resorts offering endless piste skiing as well as the chance to ski off-piste on the Combe de Gers.
Your Hotel —
This collection of modern apartments offers a great base for your family ski break. Nestled in beautiful, snowy surroundings, each apartment offers stunning views of the ski area.
You will find all the home comforts and quality facilities you need for a great stay, including a restaurant and bar with panoramic views, and a wellness centre for relaxing.
There is also a free shuttle bus and underground car park, so however you choose to travel, you can do it with ease.
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Fitness centre
- Wellness centre
- Free shuttle to resort centre
- Free WiFi
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot and baby bath on reservation): €25/stay
- End of stay cleaning on request: €63/apartment (apartment for 4 people) or 93€/apartment (apartment for 8 people)
- Underground car park (max. height : 2.30m): €41/week
- Pets allowed: €50/stay/animal **
- Massages and beauty treatments
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
** Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Your Apartment —
You may choose from a 2 bedroom or 4 bedroom apartment.
A breakage deposit of 500€ per stay must be paid on arrival. This will be refunded at the end of stay, provided nothing has been broken.
- Approx. 40m²
- Living room with sofa bed for 2 people + single Z-bed
- Bedroom with double bed
- Equipped kitchenette (Vitro ceramic hob, microwave, dishwasher, extractor hood, small fridge, coffee maker, toaster, kettle)
- Bathroom (with hair dryer), toilet
- Approx. 66m²
- Living room with sofa bed
- Bedroom with double bed
- 2 bedrooms with 1 double or 2 single beds
- Equipped kitchenette (Vitro ceramic hob, microwave, oven, dishwasher, extractor hood, large fridge, coffee maker, toaster, kettle)
- Bathroom and shower room, toilet
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a self-catering stay.
Should you fancy a night off cooking, the Refuge du Golf has a bar and restaurant with a terrace with panoramic views.
They also offer a bakery delivery service for fresh bread and croissants delivered to your door each morning, as well as take-away meals in the evening.
Your Time —
There is also a fitness centre and hammam, as well as massage services which can be booked.
Please note: Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult in the swimming pool and well-being areas.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Shared transfers are included (87 km / 1h 15)