We Love —
- Stay at the foot of the Sainte-Victoire, the famous mountain painted by Cézanne
- Settle into an 18th century building that has retained all its original charm
- Enjoy a gourmet meal in the Michelin-starred restaurant Le Saint Estève
- Have a picnic in the Aix countryside and smell the fragrance of Provencal herbs!
Customer reviews —
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Your Hotel —
The decor of the rooms reflects the elegance of the hotel. Their style is refined and chic and the atmosphere is peaceful and intimate. The calm and the serenity will surprise you from your arrival and will help you to completely disconnect from your daily life.
- Standard Room (18 m² / max 2 persons): Classic and elegant, the Standard room is a small pied-à-terre, ideal for a romantic getaway in Provence.
- Deluxe Room (24 m² / max 2 persons): Overlooking the park or the Aix countryside, the Deluxe room also offers refined and elegant decor.
- Executive Room (28 m² / max 2 persons): Spacious and bright, the Executive room wonderfully charming.
- Junior Suite (40 m² / max 2 persons): With its small seating area, the Junior Suite is perfect for relaxation and privacy.
- Family Suite (45 m² / max 4 persons): The Family Suite will accommodate your whole family with ease thanks to its two separate bedrooms.
- Prestige Suite (45 m² / 3 persons, max. 2 adults): Lovers of nature will be charmed by the terrace offered by the Prestige Suite, overlooking the park or Aix countryside.
- Villa 5 * (150 m² / max 6 persons): In a dazzling setting, treat yourself to the unique luxury of an opulent villa with private pool and be charmed by the views over the Provencal countryside!
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Head to the Cinq Mondes Spa for moments of pure relaxation: massages, treatments, steam room... Take advantage of the 10% discount offered by the hotel!
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.