We Love —
- A stunning hotel with fantastic facilities and a private stretch of sandy beach
- Premium All Inclusive gives you access to the hotel's sports and spa facilities, exciting entertainment, cookery and Arabic language classes as well as all day dining, a la carte menus and a weekly Gala dinner
- Sun-seekers, divers, watersports enthusiasts and spa aficionados will all love this resort!
Customer reviews —
Here to Help —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
For any additional information on this offer or assistance in making your reservation please call one of our dedicated team on 0844 8262097 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening hours are Monday to Friday 08:00 - 21:00 and Saturdays & Sundays from 09:00 - 17:30.
Your Destination —
This new, purpose built destination offers all the luxurious trappings of Hurghada or Sharm el Sheikh, without so many crowds. A great range of restaurants and bars, 600 metres of sandy beach, 5 golf courses and crystal clear waters covering exquisite coral reefs - Sahl Hasheesh has it all.
As the sun sets the beach comes alive with relaxed barbeques, tropical cocktails and a chilled out party atmosphere.
If you fancy discovering the mysterious of ancient Egypt, Luxor is a 3 hour drive away where you can visit the Temple of Karnak and the Valley of the Kings - a great daytrip for history buffs.
Your Hotel —
Surrounded by flourishing gardens and shimmering blue infinity pools, the main hall opens onto stunning views of the bay, where 600 metres of fine sandy beach is just waiting for your arrival...
The huge variety of chic restaurants, bars and lounges will leave you spoilt for choice when it comes to dining, whilst the amazing array of facilities from an expansive spa to tennis courts, an onsite diving centre and daily activity shcedule will impress even the most active guests.
3 outdoor pools
Spa & wellness centre
14 bars, restaurants and lounges
Kids entertainment park
Some service may incur additional charges
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Seaview Room
- Exclusive complimentary welcome amenities on arrival
- Fruit basket and cookies once per stay
- Complimentary laundry bag once per week
- In-room tea and coffee making facilities
- Baron Toiletries
- 100% Egyptian cotton bed linen, towels, thick terry bathrobes, and duvets
- Pillow menu and hypo-allergenic pillow on request
- Evening turndown service
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on an all-inclusive stay. For full details click here
A superb range of carefully selected dining options including world-class cuisine offering a variety of International buffets with live cooking kitchen and dinner themes changes daily.
Red Sea Restaurant
Bella Vista Restaurant
Ying and Yang Restaurant
Infinity Pool Restaurant
Infinity Pool Bar
Palace Lobby Lounge
La Salsa Bar and Club
Baron Club Lounge
Niche Cigar Bar
Some outlets may incur extra charges
Your Time —
Pamper yourself in the sauna, steam room, Turkish bath & massage rooms.
Other facilities include:
- Variety of showers (tropical, hot, cold and jet)- Outdoor spa pool (60m2) with jet loungers and relaxation areas.
- Indoor relaxation areas (dim light)
- Health Club (150m2) with top of the line equipment and overlooking the outdoor pool.
- Adam & Eve Private Couples Treatment suite (70m2) with a private room, relaxation area, sauna, whirl pool, rain shower and bathroom.
- Honeymoon Spa Suite (75m2) with a treatment area, sauna, whirlpool, rain shower, bedroom and bathroom.
- Juice bar
- Retail area
- A beach massage tent
SUBEX Diving & Snorkeling Centre, CMAS Allstar & SSI Platinum certified, on-site fully-equipped centre offering a wide range of activities for all ages and abilities including diving courses for novice and experienced divers, snorkelling, shore and boat diving at the resort's front, and equipment rental.
The International Animation Team provide daily programs and nightly shows at the Roman Amphitheatre, with capacity to seat 500 guests
- 3 tennis courts (floodlit)
- Beach volleyball / aerobics / games
- Water polo
- Table tennis
- Pool table
- Private jogging and cycling promenade between the Hotel and the beach
- A nearby 18-hole golf course (not managed by the resort)
Your Journey —
Flights: Direct to Hurghada
From London Gatwick (Fridays)
09.55 - 17.10
17.15 - 21.00 OR 18.10 - 21.55
From Manchester (Tuesdays)
09.00 - 16.40
17.40 - 21.50
Transfers: Shared transfers are included with this offer. (25km / 30 minutes)
Please note: flight details are given as a guide only and may change. We will however notify you in advance if flights are more than 2 hours outside the time range given. Flights are non-changeable and non-refundable at time of booking.