We Love —
- This hotel and marina is situated on one of the largest Blue Flag accredited beaches, just on the outskirts of the lively cosmopolitan town of Limassol.
- Bask in the sun on one of the largest Blue Flag accredited beaches...this is the perfect spot unwind.
- Enjoy staying in an elegant resort with 2 outdoor pools, a pampering spa and fabulous views of the sparkling Mediterranean
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Destination...Limassol, Cyprus —
Within easy reach of the beach hotel, Limassol centre provides plenty of entertainment, and there are a number of excellent historical sites nearby, including the Curium Amphitheatre (Kourion), Kolossi Castle and the Ancient Amathus Ruins. Limassol Sculpture Park, the Folk Art, the Cyprus Medieval Museum and the Limassol District Archeological Museum are also easy to reach.
Limassol town is where the traditional and modern co-exist, offering convenient safe location, rich history and culture, beautiful seafronts, exciting events and festivals. Locals are famous for their love of fun so not surprisingly the city's nightlife is varied. All sorts of taverns, discos and clubs are open all the year round, while beach bars and coffee shops along the coastal walkway add to the choice.
All times & distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
Welcome to St Raphael Resort, a 5* all inclusive hotel and marina, situated on one of the largest Blue Flag accredited beaches on the outskirts of the lively cosmopolitan town of Limassol.
This resort features an elegantly designed pool area with 2 outdoor pools, and air-conditioned guestrooms with balconies and views of the Mediterranean Sea.
After a morning of splashing in the pool or the sea, guests can pamper themselves with a wide range of spa treatments at the Serenity Spa. St Raphael has 2 tennis courts and a playground for children.
- Twin Room with Inland View (27m² / max. 3 persons): These rooms feature a spacious layout and cosy reading nook, making them inviting rooms that are designed to provide a truly relaxing getaway.
- Family Room with Inland View (35m² / max. 5 persons or 2 adults): With their extra space its easy for this room to incorporate both a double bed and bunkbeds, making this perfect for larger families.
- Sea View Room (27m² / max. 3 persons): Settle into a room where the sea breeze tickles your face as you lounge on your private balcony and drink in spectacular views of azure Mediterranean waters.
- Marina View Room (27m² / max. 3 persons): Wake up to panoramic views of the sparkling marina and the hotel's beautiful landscaped gardens.
- Executive Inland View Room (37m² / max. 4 persons or 2 adults): Spacious and stylish Executive rooms overlooking the mountain, including bunk beds for 2 children.
- Executive Marina View Room (37m² / max. 4 persons or 2 adults): If you want some more space for yourselves and your family, these spacious and stylish rooms are perfect & provide spectacular panoramic views of the Marina and the Hotel gardens.
- Executive Pool View Room (37m² / max. 4 persons or 2 adults): Stroll out of your spacious room and straight onto the hotel's pool terrace...perfect for families who want to spend their time by the pool.
- Admiral Suite Room (76m² / max. 2 persons): Soak up unparalleled views of the iconic Limassol coastline & the Marina. Offering a separate bedroom, dining area and living room, this is a spacious room to retreat to.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Just for you: A bottle of wine & fruit basket in your room
The Octagon Restaurant serves full American Buffet Breakfast with a huge array of displays to choose from. During lunch time, the Octagon serves as the main restaurant with an international buffet, carvery, salad bar and dessert selection that will tempt even the most discerning guest.
Serving international themed buffet dinners with live musical entertainment several times a week, this glamorous restaurant is the ideal location to indulge in some of the best cuisine from around the globe. The Palladium boasts high ceilings which are hand-painted with the twelve Ancient Greek gods and views of the sea and marina
Seashells Grab N Go
A casual beach take away venue, serving fast food, salads and drinks on the beach (seasonal).
The Captain's Bar
The Captain’s Bar, with its nautical theme and elevated view over the Mediterranean Sea and St Raphael Marina, offers guests the perfect retreat while enjoying a drink.
Sailor's Rest Lounge Bar Restaurant
Delicious fine dining delights while enjoying the tranquil views of the Marina and Mediterranean Sea (not included in half board basis)
Make your stay even more relaxing by visiting the Serenity Spa at St Raphael Resort. In this award winning Spa, expert therapists will offer you the benefits of a large variety of therapies ranging from face to full body using Neoderma and Li'tya products.
The Serenity Spa features 8 treatments rooms: beautician suite, manicure/pedicure room, massage rooms, water-jet massage bed, private sauna and steam bath, solarium, Rasul as well as a relaxation room where you can enjoy a selection of fresh fruit and beverages before and/or after your treatment.
Guests also have the benefit of using the fully equipped gym, Jacuzzi, large sauna and steam bath, indoor heated swimming pool and changing facilities with showers.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.