We Love —
- Fly non-stop to Havana with Virgin Atlantic and enjoy a relaxing all-inclusive holiday at Be Live Experience Varadero 4*!
- The All Inclusive hotel will delight guests with multiple dining options, sporting activities, live entertainment and cocktail bars.
- Our members will also enjoy an immersive 'History of Havana Tour' during their stay, where they will discover the city's vibrant mix of cultures, history, and experiences.
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Book Now, Pay Later —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
Your Destination —
Also known as Playa Azul, because the waters reflect all shades of blue, the sea, with up to 40% transparency between 25 and 30m in depth, offers 32 dive sites. At its most eastern point is the Varahicacos Ecological Reserve, a beautiful, fascinating area with a wide variety of flora and fauna.
Your Hotel —
- Beach access for disabled
- Hotel has disabled access.
- Baggage porter/Bellboy
- Courtesy room
- Laundry service
- Lifeguards on the beach
- Medical service
- 24-hour reception
- 24-hour security
- 4 Restaurants
- 5 Bars
- Table tennis
- Meeting rooms
- Beach bar
- Daily entertainment programme
- Direct beach access
- Evening activities
- Fitness centre
- Hair salon
- Night club
- Professional shows
- Sun loungers
- Swimming Pools
- Beach chairs
- Currency exchange
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Standard Room
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on an all-inclusive stay. (Breakfast, lunch and evening meal with a selection of snacks and drinks)
- 3 meals daily plus snacks
- All drinks (Domestic brands, Domestic beer, House Wine, 7 am- 3 am)
- Water sports* - Sailing, Hobie Cats, Catamarans, Windsurfing, Kayaking, Pedal Boat and Snorkelling
- Introductory scuba diving lesson
- Exercise classes (Aerobics, Water aerobics )
- Language lessons: Spanish
- Dance lessons
- Evening entertainment
Your Time —
Havana offers a vibrant mix of cultures, history, and experiences. Its cobbled streets are alive with cafes, bars and the rhythmic sounds of the rumba. The city’s architecture is an eclectic mix of Baroque, Neo-classical and Art Deco styles and the colonial buildings of ‘Old Havana’ have earned the city a UNESCO World Heritage Listing.
- Panoramic views of Matanzas City, Bacunayagua Bridge, the Havana Club alcohol distillery and the Pan-American Villa.
- A brief stop for photos at the Morro Castle lookout with amazing views of old Havana and the famous seafront drive (Malecón).
- Walking tour through the Historical Center of Old Havana, declared as a UNESCO “World Heritage Site” (Arms Square, Cathedral Square, Old Square and San Francisco de Asis Square).
- Stroll through the Obispo Street to enjoy its popular surroundings (Ambos Mundos Hotel, Taquechel Pharmacy and San Gerónimo University of Havana)
- Visit to the City Museum
- Free time. (20-30 mins)
- Lunch with a drink included.
- Panoramic journey through the Metropolitan and Modern Havana (Capitol building, Central Park, Museum of the Revolution, Fine Arts Museum, Grand Theater, residential areas of Vedado and Miramar neighbourhoods, stop for pictures in the Revolution Square and its surrounding buildings such as José Martí Memorial, The National Library, Ministries of Internal Affairs and Communication)
Your Journey —
Flights: Included with Virgin Atlantic, 23kg of Hold Baggage and 10kg of Cabin Baggage
Inbound: LGW - VAR 12:40 - 17:35
Outbound: VAR - LGW 20:10 - 10:40 (+1)
Inbound: LGW - HAV 11:30 - 16:35
Outbound: HAV - LGW 21:10 - 9:50+1
All flight times are local
Transfers: Shared transfers are included
Distance to hotel from Havana airport: 158km / 2h 14 mins
Please note: flight/train details are given as a guide only and may change. We will however notify you in advance if flights/trains are more than 2 hours outside the time range given. Specific flights/trains cannot be selected and confirmed timings will be shown on your official documentation from the tour operator. Flights/trains are non-changeable and non-refundable at time of booking.