We Love —
- Stay in a superb hotel located in an 18th century carriage house
- Make the most of its ideal location, only a few steps from the canal, in the centre of the city
- Relax completely in one of the classically styled cozy rooms
- Take a stroll along the Bruges Canal and admire the Flemish architecture
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Your Hotel —
Settle into one of the hotel's romantic rooms, individually decorated, each offers a special and comfortable interior.
- Small Charming Room (15 m² / max 2 persons): Get cozy in this ravishing and charming room with contemporary comforts.
- Charming Plus Room (16 m² / max 2 persons): You will just love this room with a modern decor inspired from the Victorian period.
- Junior Suite (40 m² / max 2 persons): Decorated exclusively with Ralph Lauren linens and housewares and additional antiques, this magnificent suite is as spacious as it is sophisticated, complete with a whirlpool bath.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Please note: Transfers from Brussels to Bruges are not included.