We Love —
- Stay in an elegant chateau-like hotel, located right in the city centre
- Unwind in a cosy room after a long day's sightseeing
- Enjoy a delicious meal in the hotel's gourmet restaurant, Le Mystique
- Take a boat trip up the canals of Bruge for a romantic experience
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Your Hotel —
The rooms are in perfect harmony with the rest of the hotel, boasting a classic style and a cosy feel.
- Classic Room (30 m² / max 2 persons): The tastefully selected furniture in this room creates a cosy and elegant atmosphere.
- Deluxe Room (40 m² / max 2 persons): Get a great night's sleep in this peaceful haven.
- Junior Suite with Theatre View (50 m² / max 2 persons): This elegant Suite offers an incredible view of the theatre and the rooftops of Bruges.
- Suite with Belfry View (50 m² / max 2 persons): The Belfry of Bruges is 83 metres high and was built in the 12th century. This Suite offers an incredible view of this stunning UNESCO World Heritage monument.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Please note: Transfers from Brussels to Bruges are not included.