We Love —
- These suites are located not far from the famous Belvedere Palace, within walking distance of the exciting city centre so you can easily discover the rich tapestry of this imperial city.
- These trendy suites are nestled in the heart of this imperial city & are a chic option for anyone who wants to discover Vienna at their own pace.
- Vienna is a city steeped in culture and with Mozart and Klimt being famous residents you are sure to find plenty of attractions which celebrate their legacy.
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Book Now, Pay Later —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
Your Destination —
Just for you: Free entrance to Secession Gallery
To immerse yourself in Vienna's history, take a trip to Schönbrunn as well as the Belvedere and Imperial Hofburg palaces. Also don't miss the Vienna State Opera: the oldest theatrical institution in the German-speaking world, the Musikverein: one of the top three concert halls in the world, and St. Stephen's Cathedral.
After sightseeing, explore the city's cafe culture, with delicious handmade cakes and pastries at one of the many bakeries.
- Belvedere Palace & Grounds: 5min / 400m by foot
- Karlskirche (a beautiful Baroque chruch): 15min / 1km by foot
- Hofburg Palace: 10min / 2.3km by car or 30min / 2.4km via Argentinierstraße
All times & distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
Just for you: Local specialities upon arrival
Here, you can stay active and work out with cardiovascular equipment and weights in the fitness centre. For a more relaxing break, rejuvenate in the hotel's peaceful garden.
- 52 Rooms
- Concierge Service
- Garage with 27 parking spaces
- Taxi Booking Service
- Fitness Room
- Lounge & Bar
- Breakfast Room
- Free WiFi
- Airport Transfer
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Residence Suite
Sleeps up to:
- Air Conditioning
- Double Bed
- LCD TV
- Bathroom with shower & bath
- High Speed WiFi Connection
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay.
Wake up to a delicious array of food served up in a light-filled, modern breakfast room. Some suites also feature kitchenettes so you can craft your own meal.
Treat yourself to a carefully crafted cocktail at the hotel's trendy lounge or savour the rich taste of the local wine in the hotel's peaceful terrace, surrounded by modern architecture & trees. As night falls, the comfortable lounge bar offers the perfect spot for an evening drink in funky style.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Private transfers can be added at the next stage of booking process for an additional fee.
Public Transport: Your hotel is approximately 8min / 750m from Hauptbahnhof metro station which is on the U1 line with direct access to St Stephen's Cathedral.
The transfer time / distances between Vienna Airport & you hotel is approximately 30min / 18.5km by car.
Looking for more options in Vienna? —
Why not have a look at our other flash sales?
Or, discover the Voyage Privé Permanent Collection:
- a large selection of room types and flexibility in departure dates & length of stay
- a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount & two exclusive perks
> View offers now