We Love —
- This cosy chalet offers a traditional Alpine style - beautifully furnished using regional materials and added sleek contemporary features.
- Situated just 250 metres from the St. Anton resort centre with its lovely coffee shops, bars and restaurants.
- The Nassereinbahn Gondola and nursery slopes are 500 metres from your chalet and the main Gampen and Galzig lifts are 650 metres away, offering a choice for all levels of skier.
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destination —
The Nassereinbahn Gondola and nursery slopes are 500 metres (approx.) from the chalets and the main Gampen and Galzig lifts are 650 metres (approx.) away offering a choice for all levels of skier.
Your Chalet —
This offer is based on an Austrian Twin Room with shower, WC and private terrace
Extra details such as stylish wall light fixtures and cosy cushions and throws give it that extra special touch.
The chalet shares an entrance lobby, which has a communal ski room.
- A warming vin chaud or gluhwein upon arrival
- A fresh fruit bowl throughout your stay
- Complimentary WiFi
- Bath, hand towels and soap with a towel change midweek
- Hairdryer in each chalet
- L’Occitane (or equivalent) shower gel and soap
- TV and DVD player in each chalet
- Pre-booked lift passes delivered to your chalet (you pay for them but they are organised for you)
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Chalet Board basis.
A hearty breakfast
Begin your ski day with fresh bread, a choice of preserves, cereals, porridge, yoghurts, eggs, fruit juice and unlimited tea and coffee, plus a daily variety of hot options such as poached eggs, sausages, tomatoes and hash browns with croissants and pain au chocolat (or local breads, ham and cheese in Austria and Switzerland)
On your return from the slopes
A freshly baked cake or biscuits with tea and coffee awaits.
In the evening
Aperitifs and canapes followed by a delicious freshly cooked 4 course meal including a cheeseboard with a selection of superior regional wines unlimited until coffee and after-dinner chocolates are served.
There is also an optional welcome drink where you can meet the team and learn what is going on in the resort (and the après ski programme) during your stay.
Breakfast and dinner will be served on 6 out of 7 nights and a continental breakfast will be left out on 1 morning.
Your Journey —
Flights: Included with 20kg luggage per person
20th and 27th December:
London Gatwick to Innsbruck 07:15 am, arrives 10:15am
Innsbruck to London Gatwick 10:55am, arrives 11:50am
From 7th Jan onwards:
London Gatwick to Innsbruck, departs 12:40 arrives 15:40
Innsbruck to London Gatwick, departs 16:40, arrives 17:40
All flight times are local
Transfers: Shared transfers are included (1hr 15mins)
Please note: flight details are given as a guide only and may change. We will however notify you in advance if flights are more than 2 hours outside the time range given. Specific flights cannot be selected and confirmed timings will be shown on your official documentation from the tour operator. Flights are non-changeable and non-refundable at time of booking.