We Love —
- Enjoy a contemporary stay in the heart of Manhattan when you book a break to the outstanding WestHouse New York 5*.
- Ideally located for prime access to attractions such as Carnegie Hall, Central Park and Fifth Avenue, this stylish hotel is sure to impress with its sleek design and impressive views.
- During their stay, our members will enjoy a choice of three gorgeous rooms, complete with a delicious daily breakfast and a resort fee featuring a range of benefits included!
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
- Empire State Building: 2 km
- Central Park: 0.3 km
- Statue of Liberty: 7.7 km
- Fifth Avenue: 2 km
- Times Square: 0.6 km
WestHouse New York 5* —
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on an Free upgrade from Luxury Queen to WestHouse King; Two Queen Room or a One Bedroom Suite.
Just for you:
- Taxes of 14.75% and $3.50 per day included
- Free upgrade from Luxury Queen to WestHouse King
Please Note: A Resort Fee of $53.93 per person per night (not valid for children under 12) has been waived for our guests.
The benefits of the Residence Fee include the following:
- Barista bar and non-alcoholic beverages - available all day
- Hours of indulgence, light fare and a curated selection of alcoholic beverage served daily
- High-speed WiFi access
- Local and toll-free phone calls
- 24-hour access to the fitness centre on the 3rd floor
- 24-hour business centre services
- Complimentary bottled water in the room
The Residence Fee is not inclusive of service gratuities.
Sleeps up to
Two Queen Room
Sleeps up to
One Bedroom Suite Room
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
The Terrace serves guests everything from breakfast to the hotel's exclusive 'hours of indulgence', complete with a captivating view that rivals even the best of New York's rooftop restaurants. Located high on the 23rd floor, The Terrace boasts tasty cuisine, a warm, welcoming environment and the opportunity to sit back and relax with stunning views of the city below.
At The Den, our members will be surrounded by opulence, from crystal chandeliers to eucalyptus wood accents. Reminiscent of a classic New York speakeasy, The Den is the perfect place to unwind with a tasty cocktail and irresistible light fare.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Optional Excursions —
New York CityPASS: access to 6 attractions - 9 days
Save money and experience the best of New York with the New York CityPASS. This nine day pass offers access to the following museums and landmarks:
- The Empire State Building
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art (MET)
- The American Museum of Natural History
- The Guggenheim Museum (Skip-the-Line Entry) OR Top of The Rock (Skip-the-Line Entry)
- The Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island OR A Cruise Drive (Skip-the-Line Entry)
- The 9/11 Memorial Museum OR Intrepid Sea, Air, & Space Museum (Skip-the-Line Entrance)
Each attraction can only be visited once except for the Empire State Building where visitors can enjoy a second visit on the same day from 10pm between June to August, and from 8pm between the end of September and May
In the event of a large influx to an attraction, you may also be asked to join the main queue.
For the September 11th Memorial, a tour schedule will be assigned upon your arrival.
Your Journey to WestHouse New York —
Flights: You may choose from Economy, Premium or Business class flights on sectors that they operate, at the next stage of the booking process.
The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: It may be possible to add private transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers with recommended durations only - subject to availability).