We Love —
- Stay right in the heart of midtown Manhattan at the Martinique New York on Broadway, Curio Collection by Hilton 4*.
- Located right on Broadway, this great hotel blends Art Deco and French Renaissance style, and is on the register of the Historic Hotels of America.
- Our members can choose from a Double Queen Room or Double Deluxe King Room with all taxes included!
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destination —
Become a culture vulture and visit Broadway to see a show, visit the Rockefeller Center to experience its world-famous Art Deco grandeur, or explore some of the neighbourhoods such as Koreatown for authentic and irresistible cuisine.
Make sure to visit the eagerly-anticipated Hudson Yards development, newly opened in March 2019. This represents a true novelty in New York: a brand-new neighbourhood! Here, you can take a peek at the slick apartments and hotels that have been built there, as well as make the most of a variety of shops, attractions and entertainment opportunities.
- Empire State Building: 350m / 4-minute walk
- Madison Square Garden: 350m / 5-minute walk
- Times Square: 1km / 13-minute walk
- Rockefeller Center: 1.7km / 22-minute walk
- Museum of Modern Art: 1.9km / 25-minute walk
Martinique New York on Broadway, Curio Collection by Hilton 4* —
The on-site Petit Poulet restaurant is an ode to classic Parisian bistros, while there is also a 24-hour fitness centre on site and in-room dining is available too.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Double Queen Room (18m²) or Double Deluxe King Room (25m²).
Just for you:
- Taxes of 14.75% and $3.50 per day included
Double Queen Room
Sleeps up to
Double Deluxe King Room
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Room Only stay.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Optional Excursions —
Our members can choose to add the following excursions at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee - subject to availability.
New York CityPASS: access to 6 attractions - 9 days
Save money and experience the best of New York with the New York CityPASS. This nine day pass offers access to the following museums and landmarks:
- The Empire State Building
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art (MET)
- The American Museum of Natural History
- The Guggenheim Museum (Skip-the-Line Entry) OR Top of The Rock (Skip-the-Line Entry)
- The Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island OR A Cruise Drive (Skip-the-Line Entry)
- The 9/11 Memorial Museum OR Intrepid Sea, Air, & Space Museum (Skip-the-Line Entrance)
Each attraction can only be visited once except for the Empire State Building where visitors can enjoy a second visit on the same day from 10pm between June to August, and from 8pm between the end of September and May
In the event of a large influx to an attraction, you may also be asked to join the main queue.
For the September 11th Memorial, a tour schedule will be assigned upon your arrival.
Your Journey to the Martinique New York on Broadway, Curio Collection by Hilton 4* —
Flights: You may choose from Economy, Premium or Business class flights on sectors that they operate, at the next stage of the booking process.
The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: It may be possible to add private or shared transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability).
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.
Car Hire: For the freedom to explore your destination at your own pace, Sixt car hire may be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability and Sixt office opening times upon your arrival).
Please note: as this destination has multiple airport options, you may be flying in and out of different airports. Please be sure to check all flight information prior to travel.