We Love —
- The winner of the 2017 Ahead Awards for Best Guest Room Design, Arlo SoHo 4* offers thoughtfully designed micro guest rooms that combine flexible, modern furniture with efficient storage spaces.
- Located south of Houston Street, Arlo SoHo 4* sits at the crossroads of New York City’s favourite downtown neighbourhoods.
- Our members will enjoy a Standard Queen Room during their stay - the perfect escape after a day of pounding the Big Apple's pavements!
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Renowned for its incredible dynamism, New York is one of the world's most exciting cities. Home to venerated restaurants, chic nightspots, cutting-edge theatre and architectural masterpieces, New York City is forever on the cusp of reinvention, its creativity fuelled in no small part by inhabitants who hail from every corner of the globe.
New York is an iconic city that inspires and excites. From its spectacular skyscrapers like the Chrysler Building and Empire State Building to the architectural gems like the Grand Central Terminal and the New York Public Library, New York is bursting with sights to see and places to visit.
Make sure to visit the eagerly-anticipated Hudson Yards development, newly opened in March 2019. This represents a true novelty in New York: a brand-new neighbourhood! Here, you can take a peek at the slick apartments and hotels that have been built there, as well as make the most of a variety of shops, attractions and entertainment opportunities.
- Empire State Building: 3.5 km
- Central Park: 5.4 km
- Statue of Liberty: 2.7 km
- Fifth Avenue: 6.9 km
- Times Square: 3.8 km
- The Vessel: 4.6 km
Arlo SoHo 4* —
Just for you:
- State tax of 14.75% and city tax $3.50 per day included
- Resort fee of $35 per room per day waived for Voyage Privé guests
Start your morning with La Columbe coffee and lattes, or morning snacks at the 24-hour bodega with local curated eats. Try the famous Detroit style pizza and ice-cream sundaes at Massoni. The rooftop bar is the perfect spot for craft cocktails and sharing boards, not to mention dazzling city views!
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Standard Queen Room.
Standard Queen Room
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Room Only stay.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Your Optional Excursions —
Our members can choose to add the following excursions at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee.
New York CityPASS: access to 6 attractions - 9 days
Save money and experience the best of New York with the New York CityPASS. This nine day pass offers access to the following museums and landmarks:
- The Empire State Building
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art (MET)
- The American Museum of Natural History
- The Guggenheim Museum (Skip-the-Line Entry) OR Top of The Rock (Skip-the-Line Entry)
- The Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island OR A Cruise Drive (Skip-the-Line Entry)
- The 9/11 Memorial Museum OR Intrepid Sea, Air, & Space Museum (Skip-the-Line Entrance)
Each attraction can only be visited once except for the Empire State Building where visitors can enjoy a second visit on the same day from 10pm between June to August, and from 8pm between the end of September and May
In the event of a large influx to an attraction, you may also be asked to join the main queue.
For the September 11th Memorial, a tour schedule will be assigned upon your arrival.
Your Journey to Arlo SoHo 4* —
Flights: You may choose from Economy, Premium or Business class flights on sectors that they operate, at the next stage of the booking process.
The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: It may be possible to add private transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers with recommended durations and airports only - subject to availability).
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.
Car Hire: For the freedom to explore your destination at your own pace, Sixt car hire may be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only with recommended durations and airports only - subject to availability and Sixt office opening times upon your arrival).