We Love —
- Enjoy a sublime stay in the heart of the Big Apple at this Midtown NYC Hotel, which features impressive skyline views from its rooftop bar!
- The AC Hotel New York Times Square offers quality four-star service in the heart of Times Square.
- During their stay, our members will be accommodated in a Standard Guest Room, ensuring maximum comfort following a long day of city exploration!
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
New York is an iconic city that inspires and excites. From its spectacular skyscrapers like the Chrysler Building and Empire State Building to the architectural gems like the Grand Central Terminal and the New York Public Library, New York is bursting with sights to see and places to visit.
Make sure to visit the eagerly-anticipated Hudson Yards development, newly opened in March 2019. This represents a true novelty in New York: a brand-new neighbourhood! Here, you can take a peek at the slick apartments and hotels that have been built there, as well as make the most of a variety of shops, attractions and entertainment opportunities.
- Empire State Building: 2 km
- Central Park: 2.6 km
- Statue of Liberty: 8 km
- Times Square: 1.5 km
- Chrysler Building: 2.1 km
- The Museum of Modern Art: 3 km
AC Hotel New York Times Square 4* —
Just for you:
- Taxes of 14.75% and city tax of $3.50 per day included
- No resort fee charged
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a stay in a Standard Guest Room.
Standard Guest Room
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a Double/Double beds (rather than a King Size Bed).
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Room Only stay.
Staying on a room-only basis doesn't mean you can't enjoy the restaurants of New York. Comprised of a 40-seat outdoor patio with a bustling cocktail area and a 20-seat island bar, trendy Boqueria brings indulgent Spanish tapas and convivial spirit to 260 W 40th St., adjacent to the lobby of AC Hotel New York Times Square.
Your Time —
Your Optional Excursions —
Our members can choose to add the following excursions at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee.
New York CityPASS: access to 6 attractions - 9 days
Save money and experience the best of New York with the New York CityPASS. This nine day pass offers access to the following museums and landmarks:
- The Empire State Building
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art (MET)
- The American Museum of Natural History
- The Guggenheim Museum (Skip-the-Line Entry) OR Top of The Rock (Skip-the-Line Entry)
- The Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island OR A Cruise Drive (Skip-the-Line Entry)
- The 9/11 Memorial Museum OR Intrepid Sea, Air, & Space Museum (Skip-the-Line Entrance)
Each attraction can only be visited once except for the Empire State Building where visitors can enjoy a second visit on the same day from 10pm between June to August, and from 8pm between the end of September and May
In the event of a large influx to an attraction, you may also be asked to join the main queue.
For the September 11th Memorial, a tour schedule will be assigned upon your arrival.
Your Journey to the AC Hotel New York Times Square —
Flights: You may choose from Economy, Premium or Business class flights on sectors that they operate, at the next stage of the booking process.
The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: It may be possible to add private transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers with recommended durations and airports only - subject to availability).
Car Hire: For the freedom to explore your destination at your own pace, Sixt car hire may be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only with recommended durations and airports only - subject to availability and Sixt office opening times upon your arrival).