We Love —
- Your hotel overlooks one of the most iconic sights in the city, the awe-inspiring York Minster, thought to be one of the most beautiful Gothic cathedrals in the world.
- Fully refurbished, each room in this hotel is thoughtfully furnished with simple detailing to create an elegant and inviting space for you to relax in.
- Treat your taste buds with an evening at The Grand Hotel & Spa's 2 AA award restaurant.
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Please note that this offer is non-refundable & non-transferable.
Your Destination —
- Dean's Park: 9min / 750m by foot
- York Minster: 10min / 850m by foot
- Clifford's Tower: 15min / 1.2km by foot
- Castle Howard: 40min . 25km by car
The Grand Hotel & Spa 5* —
Experience the luxury, opulence and style of the golden age of travel at The Grand Hotel & Spa, housed in the iconic former headquarters of the North Eastern Railway Company.
- 107 Rooms
- 3 AA Rosette Awarded Restaurant
- Restaurant & Lounge with Terrace
- Whiskey Lounge
- Spa with indoor Pool (payable locally)
- Valet Parking
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Executive Room.
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Half Board stay. (Breakfast and evening meal served in main restaurant - excludes drinks)
Just for you: A glass of Prosecco per person with dinner (once per stay).
The Rise Restaurant, Terrace & Bar
This chic space offers contemporary tapas-like dishes, allowing guests to enjoy a feast of sharing dishes in an immersive and social dining experience. The menu offers a twist on British favourites from award-winning chef, Craig Atchinson. Diners can also expect local beers and ales, a hand-selected wine offering, signature cocktails as well as live music.
Indulge in a 3 AA Rosettes for culinary excellence, the hotel's talented chef serves simple food: great care, hard work and attention to detail goes into creating this gourmet delight. At Hudsons, the aim is to match the fantastic local produce on offer with exceptional service.
The 1906 Bar
The Grand Hotel & Spa has a large selection of champagne and Martini cocktails as well as all the classic cocktails that are synonymous with the best hotel bars around the world. If you fancy trying something different why not select one of our seven signature cocktails created for The Grand by our bartenders which give a contemporary twist on the more traditional drink?
Celebrating a bygone age of luxury: The Grand's delightful Whisky Lounge. Enjoy one of the best whisky selections in York, with bottles from all regions of Scotland as well as America, Wales, India and even Japan. We have bottles aged from 10 to 52 years as well as single cask, limited edition and fine and rare bottles.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only
Your Time —
Please note that you must be 16 years old or over to enter the spa.
These facilities may incur an additional cost, payable locally.
Your Journey to The Grand Hotel & Spa 5* —
Transport is not included in this offer.
The Grand Hotel & Spa 5*