We Love —
- The Elms boasts 23 tastefully designed rooms, a large indoor pool, a garden café and terrace restaurant
- A beautiful mansion, set within extensive grounds, and the surrounding Worcestershire countryside on the doorstep, there’s lots to discover in the local area
- This spectacular 18th century building was once a grand country home, it’s the perfect setting for a family break, the youngest guests are encouraged to explore the hotel surroundings
Customer reviews —
Permanent Collection —
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... you will find them year-round on Voyage Privé. If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. The prices of the Permanent Collection match the lowest market rates. They are continually being updated, so you won't find them cheaper anywhere else. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Explore the spectacular ruins of this once-lavish Witley Court country house, now cared for by English Heritage.
Though the house was ruined by fire in 1937, its dramatic remains hint at the lifestyle once lived here. Bring a picnic for the family and enjoy the court’s beautiful gardens, lakes and amazing fountains. Witley Court is a magical world for all ages, located just two miles from the hotel.
Climb the stunning Malvern Hills (one for the energetic) or visit the fun-filled West Midlands Safari Park. Be a mountaineer in training, or get up close and personal with wild beasts.
- Shropshire Hills (area of outstanding natural beauty): 25min / 13.5miles by car
- Worcester: 30min / 14miles by car
- Kidderminster: 30min / 14.5miles by car
All times & distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
It is never forgotten that The Elms was designed to be a home, and the hotel's approach is shaped by the needs of both families and parents. For the whole of your clan, The Elms provide a luxurious but adventure-filled retreat.
With more outdoor space than you can shake a stick at (yes, they are dog friendly too), there’s plenty to keep little ones entertained. Bounce off energy on the trampoline and play a game of tennis, croquet or football.
Just for you: Late check-out
Snuggle up together with your little ones in a large family room, or choose two spacious interconnecting rooms to give you a bit of privacy from your children.
- Standard Double Room (max. 2 persons): Traditional and elegant, these beautifully appointed double bedrooms in the main house are perfect for a couple or single occupancy.
- Classic Room (max. 3 persons): Ideal for couples or small families, these aptly named classic bedrooms offer cosy comfort with extra space for a cot or child’s bed.
- Classic Coach Room (max. 3 persons): Rooms in the hotel's coach house offer all of the comfort with more privacy.
- Coach House Room (max. 4 persons): These inviting rooms are spacious and secluded, each room is complemented by homely touches such as colourful woven throws & dark wooden furniture.
- Family Double Room (max. 4 persons): A great option for families with younger children, with enough room for a cot and small bed.
- Family Classic Room (max. 5 persons): Designed to suit both parents and children, these Family Classic rooms have a comfortable master bedroom and adjoining children’s room with bunk beds.
- Large Family Double Room (max. 5 persons): A comfortable option for mid-size families, these bedrooms are located in the historic main house and offer wonderful views of the grounds.
- Superior Family Double Room (max. 5 persons): Located in the main house, with fantastic views over the garden, these rooms can sleep up to two adults and three children, with a choice of king-size double beds and twin beds.
- Family Suite (max. 6 persons): This elegant suite is a large and comfortable apartment with three bedrooms; perfect for larger families or those with older children.
ALL PICTURES SHOWN ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY
Just for you: 2 glasses of prosecco
From family breakfasts in the sunny Terrace to scones and cakes by the lounge fire, or sophisticated fine dining in the Brookes restaurant to a light lunch of salad and sandwiches on the patio.