We Love —
- Escape to the Warwickshire and Cotswolds countryside to The Bell, situated in the heart of the picturesque Alderminster close to Shakespeare's birthplace of Stratford-upon-Avon.
- Stay in one of nine tastefully and individually decorated rooms, The Garland Suite, inspired by nautical themes and irresistibly comfortable.
- Delight in a traditional Afternoon Tea with Champagne upon arrival, and an award-winning 3-course dinner on your second night.
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destination —
Your Hotel —
- Car Parking
- 9 Rooms
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on the Garland Suite
Sleeps up to
- Vaulted ceiling
- Exposed beams
- Super king size bed, sofa
- Flat screen TV
- i-Phone charging/docking station
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Free superfast Wi-Fi
- Spacious en-suite bathroom
- Roll top bath, shower & double basin
- L’Occitane toiletries
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay.
Just for you:
- Afternoon Tea with a bottle of Champagne Taittinger 75cl served on your private balcony at 3pm following check in
- 3 course Dinner from the A La Carte menu served on the second night
Your Journey —
Transport is not included in this offer.
The Bell at Alderminster
Warks. CV37 8NY
Looking for more options in United Kingdom’s Countryside? —
Why not have a look at our other flash sales?
Or, discover the Voyage Privé Permanent Collection:
- a large selection of room types and flexibility in departure dates & length of stay
- a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount & two exclusive perks
> View offers now