We Love —
- Moddershall Oaks Country Spa Retreat offers 10 luxurious suites and extensive wellness facilities including an outdoor hot tub and Kelo pine sauna.
- It is nestled in 70 acres of grounds, which you can explore on free bicycles, or work up a sweat on the tennis court.
- Our members can enjoy a whole host of added extras including a bottle of Champagne in your room, Afternoon Tea and a 55 minute Elemis Spa Treatment.
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
This is the perfect location for total relaxation, but if you do drag yourself away from the spa, local attractions include:
Staffordshire Peak District (40 km)
The spectacular Staffordshire Peak District has so much to offer, from the dramatic stone ridge of The Roaches, to beautiful wooded walks between towering limestone crags through the picturesque Manifold Valley.
Trentham Estate (10 km)
Visit the award-winning Trentham Gardens, indulge yourself at Trentham Shopping Village with shops, cafés, restaurants or visit the vast Trentham Garden Centre on a sunny day.
Moddershall Oaks Country Spa Retreat 5* —
This small, boutique hotel offers just 10 luxurious suites, gourmet dining and a fantastic spa.
The outdoor area includes a bespoke outdoor vitality pool, equipped with water jets and a hydro back bench and an outdoor Kelo pinewood Sauna. Fluffy robes & towels are provided throughout your visit.
For those who want a more active break, there is a fully equipped gym , a tennis court and more than 70 acres of grounds to explore. Complimentary use of bicycles and cycling equipment is available if you want to discover the local area too.
After a day out in the fresh air, curl up with a book in the luxurious relaxation lounge, complete with a cosy open fire place and floor to ceiling windows overlooking the grounds.
Dine on modern British cuisine at the award-winning lakeside bar & restaurant, or head to the deli area for casual dining, snacks and cocktails.
- 10 luxury boutique suites
- Relaxation lounge
- Tennis Court
- Free bicycle hire
- Free wifi
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Suite —
This offer is based on a Studio Suite.
Just for you: A bottle of House Champagne in the room on arrival.
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer includes daily breakfast and a 2 course dinner each night (excludes drinks).
Just for you:
- A welcome drink on arrival (glass of Prosecco)
- A full afternoon tea (once per person per stay)
Afternoon tea is available from 3pm to 5pm, and includes finger sandwiches, a selection of cakes, scones with clotted cream & jam, and tea or coffee, served with stunning lake and woodland garden views.
Your Time —
Just for you: A 55 minute ELEMIS Couture Touch Treatment per person per stay.
Condition your skin and muscles with this all-embracing experience. Combine any 55 minute facial with a personalised Deep Tissue or Hot Stone Massage. Your Elemis therapist will personally prescribe the perfect treatment to work with your skin, your mood and your needs.
Outdoor Heated Vitality Spa Pool - A 25sqm heated outdoor pool for relaxing all year round, whatever the weather.
Outdoor Spa Courtyard- A peaceful relaxation lounge perfect for resting next to the log fire overlooking the outdoor pool.
Kelo Sauna - constructed from Kelo pine with views over the countryside located next to the vitality pool.
Indoor Spa Area:
- Swimming pool
- Steam room with high humidity steam infused with Eucalyptus Milk.
- Hydrotherapy pool controlled at 37-38 degrees with 2 airbed loungers, heated tiled loungers, 2 water canons and a volcano air pad.
- Experience shower releasing mists of cold bursts of fragrance and tropical rain to massage and invigorate your skin
- Reflexology footbaths with gentle bubbles in warm water to massage your tired and aching feet and stimulate reflex zones.
- Heated loungers ergonomically designed and heated to provide warmth and comfort for tired muscles.
Spa Deli - Full of delicious treats and nibbles, refreshing beverages and dedicated Deli team ready to serve you.
The Snug – A cosy treatment suite for individual beauty treatments.
Your Journey to Moddershall Oaks Country Spa Retreat —
Transport is not included in this offer.
The nearest train stations are Stoke & Stafford, which have direct services to central London 1.5 hours.
Both stations are approximately a 15 minute taxi ride from Moddershall Oaks Country Spa Retreat.
Looking for more options in The UK Countryside? —
Why not have a look at our other flash sales?
Or, discover the Voyage Privé Permanent Collection:
- a large selection of room types and flexibility in departure dates & length of stay
- a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount & two exclusive perks
> View offers now