We Love —
- Stay in the centre of historical Southampton at the Leonardo Royal Southampton Grand Harbour 4*, just a short walk from the city's best museums, bars, and sights.
- Choose from a stay with breakfast and afternoon tea included, or breakfast and dinner at the stylish Marco Pierre White Steakhouse with a glass of wine and a massage!
- Spend some time relaxing in the indoor pool or sauna, or step out to explore this lively city which offers plenty of shopping, entertainment, and cultural experiences.
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destination —
The Leonardo Royal Southampton Grand Harbour 4* is situated in the centre of the city, overlooking the harbour. It is just a few minutes' walk to Mayflower Park, which plays host to plenty of events in the summer, and the SeaCity Museum, where you can find out all about Southampton's maritime history. With so many contemporary events and a wealth of culture to explore, Southampton is great for a relaxed city break!
- SeaCity Museum: 1.1 km / 15 min walk
- Tudor House and Garden: 400m / 5 min walk
- Southampton Town Walls: 750m / 10 min walk
- Bargate: 650m / 8 min walk
- Ocean Village: 1.4 km / 18 min walk
- Mayflower Park: 700m / 9 min walk
- Holyrood Church: 650m / 8 min walk
Leonardo Royal Southampton Grand Harbour 4* —
With both options, you will stay in a comfortable Standard Room with plenty of amenities - then, choose between a stay with breakfast and afternoon tea or, for a more indulgent city break, a stay with breakfast and dinner at the Marco Pierre White Steakhouse, Bar & Grill at the hotel. In the evening, head to the Hamtun Atrium Bar & Bistro for bar snacks and drinks, and take in the unique and contemporary architecture of this hotel.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Standard Room (16m²).
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
Our members may choose between two stays, one of which comes with Breakfast and Afternoon Tea, and one which includes Breakfast and an evening meal at the Marco Pierre White Steakhouse at the hotel and a glass of wine.
Just for you:
- Afternoon Tea (Stay with Breakfast only)
Or, opt for a stay with breakfast and an evening meal served at the Marco Pierre White Steakhouse, Bar & Grill.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- 25-minute massage (pre-booking required - stay with Breakfast and Dinner only)
During the day, make sure to take in all the sights of Southampton - take a walk past the historic town walls, or soak up the sights and sounds of a bustling modern marina at Ocean Village.
Please note: If you have booked the Breakfast and Dinner stay, you are required to pre-book your massage by calling the hotel on 023 8063 3033.