We Love —
- Head to the breathtaking, historic city of Oxford for a fantastic stay at the centrally-located Mercure Oxford Eastgate Hotel 4*.
- Enjoy plush surroundings, a fabulous on-site restaurant and beautiful views of some of the city's most iconic attractions with this blissful break.
- Choose between two unique room types, and enjoy a delicious daily breakfast - guests staying at least 3-nights will even enjoy a complimentary dinner allowance during their break!
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destination —
But along with the rich history, tradition and lively academic life, there is a world beyond the college walls. Jericho, in the northwest, is the trendy, artsy end of town, with swanky bars, restaurants and an art-house cinema. East Oxford is a gritty, ethnically diverse area packed with cheap places to eat and drink. Further out, in the salubrious northern suburb of Summertown, you'll find upmarket restaurants and bars.
Further out, in the lush, green landscape of Oxfordshire, surround yourself with an abundance of natural beauty for you to explore. Within the region, you can also indulge in some retail therapy at the Bicester Shopping Village, featuring chic designer outlets so you can live the life of luxury. As you're in the heart of England, the Oxfordshire Cotswolds are a necessary destination due to its rich heritage and scenic appearance. Charming market towns, award-winning pubs and restaurants, and a luring array of independent shops are certainly enough to want to visit this classic English countryside location. Make sure you go to Blenheim Palace for a real historical day out!
Mercure Oxford Eastgate Hotel 4* —
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a choice between a Classic Twin/Double Room and a Privilege Double Room.
Classic Twin/Double Room
Sleeps up to
Privilege Double Room
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
Just for you:
- Complimentary late check-out at 1 pm and 10% discount on dining (minimum 1-night stay)
- Complimentary bottle of wine in the room upon arrival (minimum 2-night stay)
- Complimentary dinner allowance (up to £27.50 per person) on the 1st night of stay (minimum 3-night stay)
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.