We Love —
- Step aboard a completely unique holiday experience with the Supreme Light Herbert Woods Boat, situated in the heart of Norfolk.
- With easy access to the Norfolk Broads, seaside towns such as Great Yarmouth and the historical city of Norwich, this trip provides variety and endless opportunities for fun!
- Our members benefit from a range of perks such as priority check in and a complimentary food hamper on arrival!
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destination —
The Broads have a wonderful mixture of open water, woodland, fen and marsh and are a National Park.
Boats of every description are used here to explore the waterways and discover the varied birdlife and wildfowl. There are over 300km of footpaths and bike-hire centres throughout the Broads and a wide range of fishing for anglers of all levels.
Norfolk has 93 miles of coastline laden with unspoiled beaches that are clean, safe and family-friendly. They're great to enjoy throughout the seasons, all are dog-friendly and on most days have stunning sunsets.
Visiting Norwich provides one of the best medieval experiences in Europe. From the fascinating Norman Castle standing proud over the City to the beautiful Pulls Ferry on the riverside, Cows Tower and Bishops Bridge, the oldest in Norwich. With two Cathedrals, Museums, galleries, the Theatre Royal, and the Norwich Playhouse on offer, this city provides cultural alternatives to the fantastic shopping, quality restaurants and historic public houses.
Supreme Light Herbert Woods —
Just For You:
- Free outdoor parking for all vehicles (maximum of 3)
- Priority check-in and boat handover
- Free WiFi within the Herbert Woods marina
The elite range of luxury boats on offer will invite you to cruise the Broads in style. Fitted out to the highest standard and with additional features such as bow thrusters, power showers and FreeSat TV, these luxury cruisers are perfect for a romantic getaway or more indulgent boating holiday on the Broads.
Your Boat —
This offer is based on a stay in the Supreme Light Boat.
Sleeps up to
With a spacious saloon, and seating that converts to provide an additional double bed, every eventuality has been thought of in this boat's design. The forward cabin holds both a double bed and quarter berth which is suitable for a child.
There is also a separate family bathroom complete with toilet and shower. and a spacious en-suite master cabin with pocket sprung mattress.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on an Accommodation Only Stay.
Just For You: - Free hamper with chutney, crisps, chocolate, biscuits and a bottle of apple juice.
Supreme Light comes with a fully equipped mini kitchen to ensure guests make themselves at home, taking advantage of the unusual experience of boat living and cooking!
Your Time —
As part of this deal, the following optional extras are available for an additional fee.
- Rental of a rowing dinghy for £45 per week,
- Rental of a sailing dinghy for £55 per week,
- Extra parking on short breaks £10 per car & £15 per car per week
- Single sex parties will need to pay a deposit of £55 per person on arrival
- Pets are permitted at the additional cost of £35 per night
- Guests need to contact Herbert Woods no later than a week prior to departure for arrival information and times on 0800 144 4472
Your Journey to Supreme Light Herbert Woods —
Transport is not included in this offer.