We Love —
- Escape to the Cornish coast and stay right on the famed Fistral Beach in a dramatically beautiful location
- Enjoy stunning sea views and exclusive spa discounts at the Fistral Beach Hotel & Spa 4*
- Embark on a short break and enjoy the sea breeze on your Cornish coastal adventure
Your Destination —
Whatever the season, there is so much to see and do in stunning Cornwall! On land there are fabulous markets to seek out unique treasures and local delicacies; inspiring and intriguing walks with monuments, mines and castles; sub-tropical gardens with rare beauties; and horse-riding Poldark style if it takes your fancy. By the coast stumble upon secret beaches and picturesque fishing villages; watch the boats bob or the waves crash; tuck into the freshest local seafood or watch a game of Polo on the beach with a glass of Champagne in hand.
Your Hotel —
With a stylish spa, enticing restaurant, chic cocktail bar and a sandy beach on your doorstep...this is the ultimate Cornish retreat. Perfect for romantic weekend breaks, family holidays, or surfing getaways, this hotel has something for everyone. Indulge in a luxurious treatment at the ESPA Spa, dine at the Bay Bar and Dune Restaurant, stroll along the nearby sandy beach, and see what draws so many tourists to this sunny shore.
- 71 Rooms
- Beach Access
- Sea Front Bar with Terrace
- Wellness Centre with sauna, steam room & whirlpool
- Indoor Pool
- Beauty Salon
- Fitness Area
Your Room —
- Rest Room (35m² / max. 2 persons): Located on the second and third floors, these luxury-laden rooms mean you can make the most of the coast from the moment you awake, to the moment you retire at the end of the day.
- Sea View Room (30m² / max. 2 persons): Treat yourself and opt for a stylish room with a peaceful sea view where light pours in from your large windows.
- Free WiFi
- Flat Screen LED TV
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Hypnos Bed
- Pure Cotton Linen
- ESPA Toiletries
Your Board Basis —
The Bay Bar boasts jaw-dropping views of Newquay’s iconic Fistral beach and serves locally roasted coffee alongside classic cocktails and offers a varied menu of fresh locally sourced produce. Why not come and sit back, sip frothy coffees, indulge in a cocktail or three and watch the breakers roll in?
In the warmer months you can make your way out to the hotel's sunny terrace. Perched overlooking Fistral Beach at the front of the hotel, this beach side decking is the perfect spot for a mid-summer Pimms, or an evening sunset bottle of Prosecco. With comfy cushioned wicker seating and sun shades, just settle down with your iPad or favourite book and soak up some rays.
Your Time —
10% Discount on Spa Treatments
Your Journey —
Flights are not included in this offer.
By public transport:
Your hotel is approximately 10min / 2.5km from Newquay Station.
This hotel features a 40space car park
Fistral Beach Hotel