We Love —
- The Vermont is a landmark building that combines character in the form of 1930s grandeur with a mix of contemporary elegance throughout
- The hotel boasts an enviable location, in the centre of Newcastle-upon-Tyne, a perfect base to explore Newcastle, discover the many bars, shops and attractions
- Kick start your city break and opt for a dinner for 2 with wine on your first evening!
Your Destination —
With so many different areas each offering new sights, sounds and experiences, you’ll be amazed at how much is on offer whatever your tastes. World-class culture, vibrant nightlife, award-winning dining, inspiring heritage, fantastic shopping and acclaimed architecture.
- Great North Museum 1.1 miles
- Discovery Museum 0.7 miles
- Tyne Bridge 0.5 miles
- The Castle, Newcastle 131 feet
- St James Park 0.8 miles
- Eldon Square Shopping Centre 0.6 miles
Your Hotel —
If you are looking for a Newcastle Hotel then few hotels can boast a more enviable city centre postcode than the Vermont Hotel, for this imposing structure is located in the heart of the City of Newcastle-upon-Tyne, not only next to the Castle Keep and opposite the historic Moot Hall, but also just two minutes from Newcastle's Central Station.
Combining old character in the form of 1930s grandeur with contemporary elegance and four-star luxury, the landmark building is your base from which to discover the many bars, shops and attractions of the town centre and wider area.
- 101 rooms
- Fitness centre
- Free parking
- Free wi-fi
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Double Room
- Double bed
- 24 hour room service
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay. You may choose to add 1 x dinner for 2 and a bottle of wine on the first evening of your stay at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee.
The Bridge Brasserie
The ingredients are local, the service professional, and the quality exceptional - decadent dining in the heart of the City. Alongside good food, the hotel offers great wines. The Bridge Brasserie takes pride in its huge range of wines from around the world, including rare bottles. Meals can then be finished in style with a digestif in The Redwood Bar & Lounge.
Your Journey —
Transport is not included in this offer.
Your hotel's address is:
Newcastle upon Tyne
Tyne and Wear