We Love —
- This great manor house hotel is easy to reach from just about anywhere in the country, making it the ideal escape from your busy life.
- Complete with a championship golf course, a fantastic spa, an award winning restaurant and plenty of local attractions and activities.
- Spend your time reliving the days of Downton Abbey glamour and sophistication.
Your Destination —
Shrigley Hall 4* —
- 148 elegant bedrooms
- AA rosette restaurant
- Set in 262 acres of grounds
- 18-hole championship golf course
- Health club with swimming pool
- Beauty rooms and nail bar
- Conference facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free car park
- Dog-friendly hotel
- Close to motorway network
- Borders Peak District National Park
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Standard Room or Deluxe Room.
Just for you: Bottle of wine upon arrival.
Your standard room will be light, airy, comfortable and functional with double bed, large work area with desk, sitting area with easy chairs and coffee table. You will find quality features in all the rooms including wireless internet access, bathrobes, slippers, complimentary refreshment tray and hair dryer.
With views of the golf course and Cheshire plains, deluxe rooms are individually decorated in soft tones of cream and burgundy with complementing soft furnishings and artwork. Traditional in style with classic wood furnishings, you're certain to enjoy a touch of extra luxury in these rooms.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Half Board basis.
This RAC award winning restaurant is both stylish and elegant offering an excellent selection of fine food and wines. The Courtyard Bar is the perfect place to relax in a cosy atmosphere. The modern conservatory, which looks out onto the courtyard, is an ideal place to meet friends over lunch or wind down with a drink after a long journey.
Your Time —
Facilities include: Modern fitness suite, Indoor swimming pool, Steam room, Sauna, Jacuzzi, Class studio