We Love —
- Set in the heart of the vibrant East End, the award-winning Town Hall Hotel combines architectural splendour with cutting-edge design.
- Bethnal Green has easily accessible public transport links to the centre of the capital.
- Our members will stay in a One Bedroom Apartment, with breakfast included each morning.
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Bethnal Green is popular with artists, musicians and young professionals, and its array of boutique shops, eclectic bars and niche fashion outlets make it a lively and interesting place to be. With the accommodation situated close to tube stations and bus stops, you will be able to get around London with ease.
- Victoria & Albert Museum of Childhood: 3min / 260m walk
- Shoreditch: 15min on the Number 8 bus or 20min walk
- Leadenhall Market: 15min / 3.3km drive or 15min (2 stops) on the Central Line
- St Paul's Cathedral: 20min / 5km drive or 15min (3 stops) on the Central Line
- Tower of London & Tower Bridge: 20min / 4km drive or 30min on the underground
- Oxford Street & Tottenham Court Road: 30min / 6.2km drive or 17min (6 stops) on the Central Line
- Buckingham Palace: 30min / 8km drive or 35min on the Underground
- Notting Hill: 50min drive / 12.2km drive or 30min (12 stops) on the Central Line
All times & distances are approximate. Public transport times include walking times.
Town Hall Hotel & Apartments 5* —
2010 marked the opening of The Town Hall Hotel & Apartments in the former Bethnal Green Town Hall. The beautifully restored establishment elegantly incorporates contemporary interior restructuring into the elegant period property.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a One Bedroom Apartment (40-60m²).
One Bedroom Apartment
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
Home to Lee Westcott's creative menu of modern European cuisine consisting of five snacks, five starters and five mains, all made with local and seasonal British produce, with a six-course tasting menu also available. Pure, natural and honest cooking, presented in a relaxed atmosphere.
A simple a la carte menu enables the Chefs to produce dishes of an exceptional quality at very affordable prices. The menu changes continuously, allowing the chefs to create new dishes when ingredients come into season. Designed and cooked with their winning combination of creative flair and attention to detail, each dish is a delight.
Corner Room takes bookings for both lunch and dinner, and we recommend that you book in advance, especially on the weekends, for a chance to enjoy exquisite cooking. The intimate, quirkily-designed dining room is informal in atmosphere and children are welcomed.
24 hour room service is also available.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
If you're looking to let off some steam, the fitness centre has everything you need. Conveniently situated in the basement of the hotel, but naturally lit by a large skylight, a full range of equipment in a glass-walled gym that overlooks the 15 metre swimming pool.