We Love —
- Set in the heart of the vibrant East End, the award-winning Town Hall Hotel combines architectural splendour with cutting-edge design.
- Located in Bethnal Green, you will have easy access by public transport links to the centre of the capital, making this an ideal spot to stay!
- Our members will stay in an Executive Studio, with breakfast included each morning, giving you the chance to delight in the Michelin-starred cuisine of the hotel at your own leisure.
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Bethnal Green is popular with artists, musicians and young professionals, and its array of boutique shops, eclectic bars and niche fashion outlets make it a lively and interesting place to be. With the accommodation situated close to tube stations and bus stops, you will be able to get around London with ease.
- Victoria & Albert Museum of Childhood: 3min / 260m walk
- Shoreditch: 15min on the Number 8 bus or 20min walk
- Leadenhall Market: 15min / 3.3km drive or 15min (2 stops) on the Central Line
- St Paul's Cathedral: 20min / 5km drive or 15min (3 stops) on the Central Line
- Tower of London & Tower Bridge: 20min / 4km drive or 30min on the underground
- Oxford Street & Tottenham Court Road: 30min / 6.2km drive or 17min (6 stops) on the Central Line
- Buckingham Palace: 30min / 8km drive or 35min on the Underground
- Notting Hill: 50min drive / 12.2km drive or 30min (12 stops) on the Central Line
All times & distances are approximate. Public transport times include walking times.
Town Hall Hotel & Apartments 5* —
The refined art deco entrance hall's sweeping marble staircase and glass domed ceiling whisk guests into the enthralling experience that The Town Hall so gracefully translates. The Town Hall Hotel & Apartments' 98 guestrooms and apartments are individually furnished and compose clean, contemporary furnishing and the most advanced of luxury technology.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on an Executive Studio.
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
Home to chefs Paulo Airaudo and Rafael Cagali, this one Michelin star restaurant and bar offers a creative menu of Latin American cuisine with Italian inspiration. This fine dining establishment is an exceptional example of truly delicious fare, achieving its first Michelin star just 8 months after its opening.
A simple a la carte menu enables the Chefs to produce dishes of an exceptional quality at very affordable prices. The menu changes continuously, allowing the chefs to create new dishes when ingredients come into season. Designed and cooked with their winning combination of creative flair and attention to detail, each dish is a delight.
Corner Room takes bookings for both lunch and dinner, and we recommend that you book in advance, especially on the weekends, for a chance to enjoy exquisite cooking. The intimate, quirkily-designed dining room is informal in atmosphere and children are welcomed.
24 hour room service is also available.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
If you're looking to let off some steam, the fitness centre has everything you need. Conveniently situated in the basement of the hotel, but naturally lit by a large skylight, a full range of equipment in a glass-walled gym that overlooks the 15 metre swimming pool.
Your Optional Excursions —
Our members can choose to add the following excursions at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee - subject to availability.
London Eye Skip the Line Ticket
Valid every day