We Love —
- Set in the heart of the vibrant East End, the award-winning Town Hall Hotel combines architectural splendour with cutting-edge design.
- Bethnal Green is a with easily accessible public transport links to the centre of the capital.
- Our members will stay in an Executive Studio or a One Bedroom Apartment, with breakfast included each morning.
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Bethnal Green is popular with artists, musicians and young professionals, and its array of boutique shops, eclectic bars and niche fashion outlets make it a lively and interesting place to be. With the accommodation situated close to tube stations and bus stops, you will be able to get around London with ease.
- Victoria & Albert Museum of Childhood: 3min / 260m walk
- Shoreditch: 15min on the Number 8 bus or 20min walk
- Leadenhall Market: 15min / 3.3km drive or 15min (2 stops) on the Central Line
- St Paul's Cathedral: 20min / 5km drive or 15min (3 stops) on the Central Line
- Tower of London & Tower Bridge: 20min / 4km drive or 30min on the underground
- Oxford Street & Tottenham Court Road: 30min / 6.2km drive or 17min (6 stops) on the Central Line
- Buckingham Palace: 30min / 8km drive or 35min on the Underground
- Notting Hill: 50min drive / 12.2km drive or 30min (12 stops) on the Central Line
All times & distances are approximate. Public transport times include walking times.
Town Hall Hotel & Apartments 5* —
2010 marked the opening of The Town Hall Hotel & Apartments in the former Bethnal Green Town Hall. The beautifully restored establishment elegantly incorporates contemporary interior restructuring into the elegant period property.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
This offer is based on an Executive Studio (32-45m²).
If there are 3 guests, you will be accommodated in a One Bedroom Apartment (40-60m²).
Sleeps up to
One Bedroom Apartment
Sleeps up to