We Love —
- Enjoy a stay in a 5-star boutique hotel that dates back to 1856. This central London hotel boasts contemporary styling and modern British dining.
- This Marriott hotel is situated in the oldest part of the capital, where distinguished landmarks such as the Bank of England, St Paul's Cathedral, the Tower of London and London Bridge are located.
- Our members will be accommodated in a beautiful Deluxe Room!
Customer reviews —
Please Note: This offer is non-refundable.
Your Destination —
London's famous pub culture is thriving in this area: chic cafes and characterful pubs serve a thriving community of students, academics, tourists & professionals while trendy restaurants serving a dizzying variety of cuisines line the streets....so set out and explore!
- Tower of London: 12min / 3.1km by car or 16min / 1.2km by foot
- St Pauls' Cathedral 4min (1 stop) on the Central Line or 12min / 950m by foot
- Oxford Street: 10min (4 stops) on the Central Line
- Notting Hill: 20min (10 stops) on the Central Line
All times & distances are approximate
Threadneedles, Autograph Collection by Marriott 5* —
- 74 Rooms
- Free High Speed Internet (WIFI)
- Business Centre with Internet Access
Your Room —
This offer is based on a complimentary upgrade to a Deluxe Room.
Sleeps up to:
In-room technology includes a DDI telephone line, voice mail, broadband, fax and modem point as well as free Wi-Fi.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay
After a restful night at Threadneedles, there’s something special about a five-star hotel breakfast in an impressive restaurant in the heart of London. The menu is as flexible as your morning mood: hold the black pudding or add extra bacon to your full English, keep it simple with poached eggs on toast or opt for a continental style.
Your Journey —
Transfers: This off does not include transfers.
Public Transport: Your hotel is approximately 4min / 300m from Bank Underground Station which is on the Central & Northern lines with direct access to Oxford Street (via the Central Line) & The Tower of London (via the Northern Line)
5 Threadneedle Street