We Love —
- Just steps from Buckingham Palace, The Resident Victoria 4* provides privileged access to London's top landmarks and Victoria's new developments.
- This vibrant area presents guests with a wealth of choices for entertainment, including exciting dining experiences.
- All rooms at this hotel are well-equipped for guest needs - enjoy a true home away from home with your choice of sumptuous bedrooms, all of which are equipped with a mini-kitchen!
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Culturally, London is breathtaking, with its galleries and museums among some of the most prestigious and comprehensive on earth. From the natural wonders housed inside the ornate, terracotta façade of the Natural History Museum to the cutting-edge artists pushing boundaries inside the Tate Modern, a staggering number of London's cultural attractions are free. Just steps away from Buckingham Palace and all of London's most famous landmarks, your hotel is ideally placed in this fantastic city!
- Big Ben: 1.4 km
- Hyde Park: 1.1 km
- Buckingham Palace: 0.5 km
- Shoreditch: 6 km
- London Eye: 1.7 km
- National History Museum: 2.7 km
The Resident Victoria 4* —
Each room at this hotel is perfectly equipped to ensure guests find all of the amenities they have come to expect from central city hotels and more. Enjoy a true home away from home with bespoke tea blends, mini-kitchens and free WiFi, as well as large LED TV’s, and sumptuous pocket sprung beds!
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Standard Double Room, King Double Room or Superior King Room.
Standard Double Room
Sleeps up to
King Double Room
Sleeps up to
Superior King Room
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Room Only stay.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Optional Excursions —
Our members can choose to add the following excursions at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee - subject to availability.
London Eye Skip the Line Ticket
Valid every day
London by bus and boat - 2 days
2 Day London Pass
The transport card is not included in the London Pass®
The London Pass® does not give access to temporary exhibitions or guided tours