We Love —
- The quiet boutique hotel, The Beaufort Hotel 4*, is tucked away on a residential street in leafy Knightsbridge, offering a unique and exquisite stay in the heart of England's capital.
- With the iconic Harrods, impressive Natural History Museum & peaceful Hyde Park all on your doorstep this hotel is truly in an unbeatable location!
- Our members will stay in Superior Double Room or Deluxe Double Room and will enjoy a delightful Breakfast in the morning.
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
In amongst the designer boutiques that punctuate this shoppers’ paradise is a plethora of restaurants, cafés and bars offering an exceptional choice of international cuisine – our close relationship with neighbourhood restaurants means we can provide you with an exceptional fare, delivered to your room.
If culture is what you seek, then you are in the prime location. The Beaufort Hotel 4* is just a short walk away from some of London’s most prized museums, including the Victoria & Albert, Science and the Natural History Museums.
Take a 10-minute stroll to Hyde Park to experience why London is considered one of the greenest capitals in the world, and as day turns to night the bright lights of the West End beckon – hop into a taxi and enjoy the city vibe.
- Harrods: 2 minutes / 210m by foot
- Victoria & Albert Museum: 7 minutes / 500m by foot
- Natural History Museum: 10 minutes / 750m by foot
- Hyde Park: 10 minutes / 800m by foot
The Beaufort Hotel 4* —
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Superior Double Room or a Deluxe Double Room.
Superior Double Room
Sleeps up to
Deluxe Double Room
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
Just for you:
- Complimentary welcome tray upon arrival (Including mineral water, chocolate, biscuits and soft drinks)
- Cream tea served daily
- 24-hour tray service of espresso, cappuccino, americano, latte
After a long day touring the streets of London, enjoy a complimentary, indulgent Afternoon Cream Tea or a relaxing pre-dinner drink with complimentary soft drinks, tea & coffee served 24 hours.
The hotel's relationship with some of the best local restaurants means that they can offer you delicious cuisine, delivered to the doorstep. Whether it’s Thai from Patara, Italian from Montpeliano Café or Chinese from the renowned The Good Earth you can enjoy a variety of tastes in the comfort of this Knightsbridge hotel.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Optional Excursions —
London by bus and boat - 2 days
The bus will stop at some of London’s most famous sites including Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, St. Paul's Cathedral, and the Tower of London, with three different routes to choose from. Learn interesting facts about the surrounding landmarks thanks to the on-board multilingual audio guide.
Availability: Every day, English audio guides available
The cruise will begin at Westminster Pier and finish at the Tower of London
The cruise will take approximately 30 minutes
The walking tour starts at 10:30 and lasts 1h 30
London Eye Skip the Line Ticket
Valid every day
2 Day London Pass
The transport card is not included in the London Pass®
The London Pass® does not give access to temporary exhibitions or guided tours