We Love —
- Pestana Chelsea Bridge Hotel & Spa 4* is a modern design hotel overlooking the River Thames with a luxurious spa.
- It is located in one of the most affluent and fashionable new developments in the city - Chelsea Bridge Wharf, with easy access to all of London's top attractions.
- Enjoy a stay in a Deluxe Room with free spa access, a bottle of Prosecco and dining discounts!
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
For access to many of the city's greatest attractions such as Oxford Circus, Piccadilly, Kensington Palace, Hyde Park, Portobello Market and Buckingham Palace, the hotel is situated within the major bus routes servicing all these areas.
Located in the prestigious development of Chelsea Bridge Wharf, this hotel sits within one of the most affluent and fashionable new developments in Chelsea. It's based alongside the banks of the River Thames and close to one of London's original public parks, Battersea Park, where spectacular gardens and lakes make it an ideal location for outdoor relaxation and entertainment. The hotel location makes it one of the best hotels in London, offering guests the convenience of a city centre atmosphere, combined with a tranquil and scenic setting.
- Battersea Power Station & Park: 0.3 km
- Sloane Square: 1.5 km
- Saatchi Gallery: 1.6 km
Pestana Chelsea Bridge Hotel & Spa 4* —
The hotel offers 216 spacious and modern air-conditioned rooms that are above average in size, in comparison to other luxury hotel rooms in London.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
This offer is based on a Deluxe Room.
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
Just for you:
- A bottle of prosecco served at Atlantico Restaurant & Bar
- A 10% discount on food & beverage at Atlantico Restaurant & Bar (3 nights or more)
Just For You: Access to the Spa with Heated Pool, Sauna and Steam Room.
The hotel's award-winning Très Spa is the perfect complement to your London stay. After a long day of shopping, nothing is more refreshing than a cleansing detox sauna or an invigorating swim in the turquoise waters of the plunge pool.