We Love —
- A cool, contemporary and luxury London hotel, Metropolitan by COMO combines sophisticated design and a vibrant Park Lane location.
- It offers award winning Japanese-Peruvian cuisine at Nobu, innovative cocktails at the lively Met Bar and Asian-inspired therapies at the luxurious spa.
- Our members can enjoy a room upgrade, 20% off food & drinks and shopping discounts at Westfield London.
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destination —
Just for you: Up to 20% discount at Westfield Shopping Centre
With the Metropolitan by COMO as your base, the best of London is on your doorstep. Mayfair lies east of the hotel, Hyde Park to its west. Knightsbridge and Piccadilly, where Green Park tube is located, are both a five-minute walk.
A city continually evolving, London helps define the world’s interest in fashion, music and design. From the Great Fire in 1666 to the British spirit of World War Two, from Carnaby Street rock’n’roll to Twiggy in the Sixties, London has always been well regarded for its imaginative approach to life and innovation.
As a guest of Metropolitan by COMO, you can benefit from a knowledgeable concierge team who have up-to-date, insider knowledge on the best attractions of the city.
THIS OFFER IS NON-REFUNDABLE
Your Hotel —
The Metropolitan by COMO London is a stunning luxury design hotel in the capital. The balance of modern interiors and ultra luxury services makes the hotel sophisticated, cool and accessible - ideal for visitors who want to be part of the unique energy that defines London.
Executive Chef Mark Edwards heads up one of the most innovative kitchens in the capital - celebrity favourite Nobu, while the Met Bar remains a fashionable meeting place by day and night.
COMO Shambhala Urban Escape is a haven of peace where you can escape the city's frenetic pace. Expect sleek, minimalist interiors coupled with holistic Eastern-inspired treatments.
- 144 guest rooms
- COMO Shambhala Urban Escape
- Nobu Restaurant
- Met Bar
- Free wifi
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
Just for you: A complimentary upgrade to a Metropolitan City Room. Just for you: Welcome fruit on arrival.
- Bespoke king-size beds with mattress protectors and comforters
- 400-thread count Egyptian cotton sheets
- Complimentary high speed WiFi and hardwire internet
- Loewe interactive TV with extensive on-demand music and over 70 channels
- Discreet hospitality units, mini bars and Nespresso machines
- Touchscreen controls
- Remote controlled curtains and blinds, operated by your bedside
- COMO Shambhala amenities
- Controllable lighting
- Rainfall showers
- Floor to ceiling windows with views of Mayfair
- Fret cut-panel bespoke artwork
- International multi-region plug sockets
- Climate control
- Unique yoga channel
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed & Breakfast stay. Just for you: 20% discount on all food & drinks for the restaurant, bar and room service
There are several dining options at the Metropolitan, making some of the most innovative cuisine in the city available right on your doorstep.
Nobu Restaurant, offering beautiful Park Lane views, serves Michelin-starred, Japanese-Peruvian cuisine for the modern generation. Specialities include black cod with miso, sashimi salad with Matsuhisa soy sauce dressing, Hamachi sashimi with jalapenos, and squid ‘pasta’ with light garlic sauce.
After dinner, stop by the hotel's exclusive Met Bar - a cult classic among the music, media and fashion crowd this sultry lounge bar features live DJs and memorable Martinis. Light snacks are also available such as dim sum, tempura, mini burgers and salads.
Other casual environments for a light bite include the serene, light-filled lobby and glass-roofed White Room.
Your Time —
The sleek, minimalist interiors provide a peaceful sanctuary from the city, whilst Asian-inspired treatments include deep massage, emotionally rebalancing holistic techniques and facials for restorative skincare.
There is also a well-equipped gym and complimentary male and female steam rooms,
Your Journey —
Transport is not included in this offer.
Hyde Park Corner & Green Park tube: 5 minutes walk
Heathrow airport: 45-minute drive or 15 minutes by tube.
The Gatwick Express operates from nearby Victoria Station.
If you choose to drive the hotel offers Valet parking.