We Love —
- Our members will receive an exclusive discount on food & beverage purchased at the hotel.
- Be one of the first to stay in this trendy hotel, set in a prime location within walking distance of many major London sights.
- Ideally located in an enviable position with the sights and sounds of London at your doorstep
Your Destination —
London's mix of grandeur, history, style and culture seems to get more enticing by the year. It charms with leafy Royal parks, free world-class art galleries and frothy ale amid wood-clad pubs; it intrigues with ancient streets and grand architecture, and excites with the neon-lit West End, designer shopping and an innovative dining scene that has become one of the richest in the world.
- Hyde Park: 7min / 0.3mile by foot
- Oxford Street: 15min / 0.7miles by foot
- Buckingham Palace: 30min via tube
All times & distances are approximate.
Your Hotel —
- 72 Rooms
- 1 Restaurant
- 1 Bar
- Free WiFi
- Fitness Centre
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Standard King Room. Or members can choose to upgrade to a Superior King Room at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee.
Superior King Room
If you choose to upgrade to a Superior King Room you will be treated to a relaxing spa shower, bathrobes, slippers and luxury toiletries.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a room only stay but our members can choose to upgrade to a bed & breakfast stay for a discounted rate at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee.
Just for you: A 20% discount on all food & beverages purchased at the hotel
Wake up to a delicious breakfast every morning in the hotel's modern restaurant or the bar provides friendly surroundings in which to enjoy an after dinner drink or a coffee as you continue to enjoy the tranquil atmosphere of the Hotel.
Your Journey —
Transport is not included in this offer.
Your hotel's address is:
14 Talbot Square
Telephone: 020 7835 2000
Public Transport: Your hotel is close to 2 central tube stops:
- 4min / 0.2mile from Paddington station which is on the Bakerloo, Circle, District & Hammersmith & City lines with direct access to the Natural History Museum in South Kensington among other attraction
- 7min / 0.4mile from Lancaster Gate which is on the Central Line with direct access to Oxford Circus, St Paul's & Notting Hill.
Looking for more options in London? —
Why not have a look at our other flash sales?
Or, discover the Voyage Privé Permanent Collection:
- a large selection of room types and flexibility in departure dates & length of stay
- a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount & two exclusive perks
> View offers now