We Love —
- Enjoy some sophisticated living in the heart of the Docklands and within 15 minutes by tube or boat from major attractions such as The Shard.
- These apartments are pleasingly spacious and come with large windows providing plenty of natural light, creating a warm atmosphere to return to.
- Revel in your apartment's commanding views of this thriving metropolis while you tuck into your meal or curl up on the comfy sofa.
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destination —
Culturally, London is breathtaking, with its galleries and museums among some of the most prestigious and comprehensive on earth. From the world-famous Shakespearean performances of the Globe Theatre to the cutting-edge artists pushing boundaries inside the Tate Modern, a staggering number of London's cultural attractions are within easy reach of the hotel.
Your Room —
Our members can choose between a 1 or 2 Bedroom apartment on a self catering basis.
Sleeps up to
These apartments are pleasingly spacious and come with large windows providing plenty of natural light. Each room offers fresh, neutral furnishings and soft lighting, creating a warm atmosphere to return to.
The light and airy lounges have wooden floors, comfortable sofas and flat-screen TVs. There is also a dining area, letting you enjoy your meals in a homely setting.
Apartment amenities include:
- Fully-fitted kitchen
- Luxury L’Occitane toiletries and a set of towels per guest
- Integrated washer/dryer
- Free wifi
- Flat-screen TV and DVD player in the living area
- 24-hour concierge
- Weekly housekeeping (more frequently upon request)
- Extra beds available (extra charge)
- Secure on-site parking (subject to availability and with an extra charge)
1. Marlin Apartments reserve the right to pre-authorise a security deposit of at least £200 on your chip and PIN credit/debit card upon arrival. Note that a pre-authorisation of up to £500 may apply on a weekend stay.
2. Please be aware that Marlin operates a strict no-party and no-gathering policy.
3. Bookings are only accepted from guests aged 18 and above
Your Journey —
Transport is not included in this offer.
The apartments address is:
9 Byng Street Canary South
Public Transport: Your apartment is approximately 10mins / 800m from Canary Wharf Station from which you can catch the DLR to Greenwich (4 stops / 15mins away) or the Jubilee line to central hubs such as London Bridge (3 stops / 6mins away)