We Love —
- This hotel seeks to show you a different side of London, its local hangouts and cosy gastro-pubs that are tucked away from the main tourists hubs.
- With many of London's hotspots and highlights within walking distance, you are sure to have an active, fun-filled break in the capital.
- Our members will enjoy this high-end concept hotel which only opened its doors in April 2017!
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
You're also amazingly connected to central London, and with a wealth of restaurants, cafes, boutiques and more to explore, you're certain to enjoy a great stay that will capture the essence of London's storied culture.
- Westfield Shopping Centre: 1.7km or 2 stops via the Circle Line
- Kyoto Gardens: 2.4km
- South Kensington & Hyde Park: 3.6km
Luma Concept Hotel 4* —
- 89 Rooms
- 24hr Reception
- Breakfast Room
- Free WiFi
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a LUMA Double Room
Just for you: Guests will get a free upgrade to LUMA Superior Room
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
The hotel also has a concierge who specialises in procuring table at some of London's most enticing restaurants.
Your Journey to Luma Concept Hotel —
Transport is not included in this offer.
Public Transport: Your hotel is approximately 2min / 230m from Hammersmith Station which is on the Circle and Hammersmith and City Lines with direct access to Kings Cross & Regents Park.
By car: Luma Concept Hotel is not in the congestion zone, however if you were to drive to the East of Hyde Park you will be charged a daily fee while travelling between 7am - 6pm Monday - Friday. Please click here for further details.
Your hotel's address:
Luma Concept Hotel
28-36 Glenthorne Road