We Love —
- Heeton Concept Hotel-Luma Hammersmith 4* seeks to show you a different side of London, its local hangouts and cosy gastro-pubs that are tucked away from the main tourist hubs.
- With many of London's hotspots and highlights within walking distance, you are sure to have an active, fun-filled break in the capital.
- Our members will enjoy this high-end concept hotel with a stay in a LUMA Double Room with a complimentary breakfast!
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Creative types will feel right at home in Shoreditch, where you’ll find quirky street art, vintage stores, and plenty of cosy coffee shops. For a taste of the wealth and glamour London is famous for, head to the western areas of Chelsea and Kensington, where you’ll also find a cluster of fantastic museums: the V&A, Science Museum, and the Natural History Museum.
For a more lazy break, make sure to sample some of London’s best parks - there’s a reason why it’s Europe’s first National Parks City! Travel to the southeast to see Greenwich, with its historic Observatory offering stunning views over the city’s skyscrapers. Or, take a wander over picturesque Hampstead Heath, an ancient park which was once just a small village outside the city.
- Hyde Park: 4.1 km / 18 mins by public transport
- Buckingham Palace: 6.5 km / 30 mins by public transport
- Brick Lane, Shoreditch: 12.4 km / 48 mins by public transport
- The London Eye: 8.5 km / 30 mins by public transport
- Natural History Museum: 3.9 km / 20 mins by public transport
- Tower Bridge: 11.6 km / 45 mins by public transport
Heeton Concept Hotel-Luma Hammersmith 4* —
The hotel's architect has taken London's penchant for industrial chic and combined it with an immutable part of Hammersmith's history: the grand old Osram lightbulb factory that was once the heartbeat of this neighbourhood. The resulting hotel is stylish, classic yet modern, with plush rooms that will leave you refreshed and ready to explore the city.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a LUMA Double Room.
LUMA Double Room
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay (a grab-and-go breakfast of 3 items chosen from pastries, juices, cereals, cereal bars, and fruit).
Your Optional Excursions —
Our members can choose to add the following excursions at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee - subject to availability.
London Eye Skip the Line Ticket
Valid every day
London by bus and boat - 2 days
2 Day London Pass
The transport card is not included in the London Pass®
The London Pass® does not give access to temporary exhibitions or guided tours
Transport is not included in this offer