We Love —
- La Suite West 4* is a strikingly minimalist boutique property, decorated by one of the world's top interior designers, Anouska Hempel.
- The four-star hotel is perfectly positioned on a quiet tree-lined street on the edge of London's magnificent Hyde Park, opposite Bayswater tube station.
- Our members will be accommodated in an Upgraded Junior Suite, with a complimentary continental breakfast provided each morning of their stay!
- This offer has been hand-picked as one of our special Easter offers - it's an ideal holiday for the whole family to enjoy!
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Culturally, London is breathtaking, with its galleries and museums among some of the most prestigious and comprehensive on earth. From the natural wonders housed inside the ornate, terracotta façade of the Natural History Museum to the cutting-edge artists pushing boundaries inside the Tate Modern, a staggering number of London's cultural attractions are free.
- Hyde Park: 1.3 km
- Buckingham Palace: 3.7 km
- Shoreditch: 7.9 km
- Big Ben: 5 km
- Natural History Museum: 2.1 km
- Tower Bridge: 8.7 km
La Suite West 4* —
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
This offer is based on a stay in an Upgraded Junior Suite.
All have large marble bathrooms, complete with heated floors, and either a full shower or bath and shower combination. Swaths of black and white follow guests inside each room, where the design incorporates an infusion of Asian details, such as the thick, black, wood shutters in each room, adding depth and a touch of Zen to the hotel’s design.
Junior Suites range in size from 20 square metres to 28 square metres.
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis
This offer is based on a Continental Bed and Breakfast stay.
Breakfast is not to be missed with a more traditional offering and a combination of hassle-free choices. The a la carte menu offers a choice of healthy options for a lighter start.
Café Forty One
Located within walking distance of Notting Hill, Portobello Market, Marble Arch and Hyde Park, the hotel's Café Forty One offers a unique vegan dining experience showcasing delicious and inspired vegan cuisine that defies the stereotypes surrounding plant-based food. A crossroad between fine dining and a café style ambience, here, the menu focuses on seasonal, healthy, fresh and sustainable ingredients for breakfast, lunch, all-day desserts and afternoon tea. At the heart of the café are contemporary vegan alternatives to French pâtisserie favourites.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.