We Love —
- Stay in the heart of Marylebone and just a short walk from Baker Street at the Holmes Hotel London, a stylish and modern hotel perfect for a stay in the centre of London's exciting atmosphere.
- Your hotel has a fully-equipped fitness centre if you're looking to workout during your stay, or relax in the elegant bar after a day exploring the charming streets of London.
- Our members can choose between two luxurious rooms, each with stunning facilities and useful amenities for a stress-free stay.
Your Destination —
Culturally, London is breathtaking, with its galleries and museums among some of the most prestigious and comprehensive on earth. From the natural wonders housed inside the ornate, terracotta façade of the Natural History Museum to the cutting-edge artists pushing boundaries inside the Tate Modern, a staggering number of London's cultural attractions are free. Just steps away from Buckingham Palace and all of London's most famous landmarks, your hotel is ideally placed in this fantastic city!
- Sherlock Holmes Museum: 400m / 6 min walk
- Regent's Park: 600m / 7 min walk
- Big Ben: 3.7 km / 47 min walk
- Hyde Park: 1.4 km / 18 min walk
- Buckingham Palace: 2.7 km / 33 min walk
- Shoreditch: 6.5 km / 35 min drive
- London Eye: 4 km / 51 min walk
- Natural History Museum: 3.6 km / 45 min walk
Holmes Hotel London —
On the ground floor, you'll find the relaxing Library, where you can see plenty of antiques and curiosities, accompanied by modern art by Nelly Duff Gallery. Rooms are all individually designed with beautiful features and plush furnishings, as well as complimentary products from London skincare brand Gilchrist & Soames.
The hotel also has an elegant restaurant, Kitchen at Holmes, where you can indulge in exquisite all-day dining crafted by chef Stefano Motta. At the end of the day, relax in the stylish bar - this is the perfect spot for your chic London break!
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a choice between a Superior Room (18-21m²) or a Deluxe Room (21-25m²).
Sleeps up to
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Room Only stay.
If you're looking for a place for an elegant Afternoon Tea - the perfect addition to your London stay - go no further than The Lounge at your hotel, where you can cosy up next to the fireplace with delicious sweet and savoury options.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
In the heart of cosmopolitan Marylebone, you'll find a range of charming independent shops and boutiques, as well as world-class art galleries including The Wallace Collection.
London Eye Skip the Line Ticket
Valid every day
London by bus and boat - 2 days
The bus will stop at some of London’s most famous sites including Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, St. Paul's Cathedral, and the Tower of London, with three different routes to choose from. Learn interesting facts about the surrounding landmarks thanks to the on-board multilingual audio guide.
Availability: Every day, English audio guides available
The cruise will begin at Westminster Pier and finish at the Tower of London
The cruise will take approximately 30 minutes
The walking tour starts at 10:30 and lasts 1h 30
2 Day London Pass
The transport card is not included in the London Pass®
The London Pass® does not give access to temporary exhibitions or guided tours