We Love —
- Eccleston Square Hotel 4* is a luxury boutique hotel and an elegant fusion between old and new; a Grade II listed building with modern interiors and high-tech gadgets.
- Bordering Belgravia and Victoria, it is close to Buckingham Palace, the Royal Parks and Westminster Abbey.
- Choose from two upgraded rooms with stylish touches such as a plush bed with massage settings and a smartphone for use throughout your stay.
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Eccleston Square Hotel 4* is located on the border of Belgravia and Victoria. This upmarket location is ideal for sightseeing, with sights such as Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey and the Houses of Parliament on your doorstep.
Escape the city hustle and bustle for a walk through one of London’s great Royal Parks - Hyde Park, Green Park and St James’s Park are all within walking distance.
Christmas in London
Make your holiday even more memorable when you stay over the festive period!
- Victoria Station: 700m
- Westminster Cathedral: 900m
- Saatchi Gallery: 1.4km
- Buckingham Palace: 1.5km
- Hyde Park: 1.7km
Eccleston Square Hotel 4* —
Historic on the outside yet timeless on the inside, Eccleston Square Hotel is an elegant fusion of old meets new. Behind its doors lies an ultra-modern hideaway, an 'urban cocoon' with cutting-edge technology in every room.
High ceilings and enormous original windows dominate throughout the building, Murano glass chandeliers and Promemoria furnishings provide a tasteful yet sumptuous feel to the public areas which include a reception, drawing room, media lounge, bar and a restaurant.
Please note: The hotel requires a £50 per night deposit and a form of ID at check-in.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
This offer is based on a City King Room (16m²) or a Signature King Room (18m²).
Just for you:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Evian water and tea service during the stay
- Free access to Eccleston private garden square
- Nespresso coffee maker with a selection of free capsules
- Use of a smartphone during the stay, offering free local & international calls to selected countries with unlimited data (Can be used when travelling around London)
City King Room
Sleeps up to
Signature King Room
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis
This offer is based on a Room Only stay.
Our members may choose to upgrade to a Bed and Breakfast stay (continental breakfast buffet) at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee.
Breakfast is available throughout the week between the hours of 7:30 am and 11: 30 am.