We Love —
- Have a memorable stay in the heart of Yorkshire at the historic Old Swan, located in the centre of the market town of Harrogate.
- Enjoy a Half Board basis, including dinners served in the Wedgwood Restaurant, where you can sample a seasonal menu and local Yorkshire produce.
- Choose from a 2-night stay in an Executive Room or a 3-night stay in a Standard Room with a complimentary Cream Tea.
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destination —
Only a breath away from the stunning Yorkshire countryside, Harrogate is the perfect base from which to explore the beautiful, green rolling hills and picturesque valleys of the Yorkshire Dales.
The Old Swan is located in the historic centre of Harrogate, just a short walk from sights such as Harrogate Theatre and the Mercer Art Gallery. You can also look further afield for adventure, as the stunning Yorkshire Dales are only a short drive away!
- Harrogate Theatre: 700m / 10 min walk
- Royal Pump Room: 250m / 3 min walk
- The Mercer Art Gallery: 150m / 2 min walk
- National Trust Brimham Rocks: 15.6 km / 21 min drive
The Old Swan —
Benefit from Half Board basis, with breakfast and dinner served in the traditional Wedgwood Restaurant with historic interior. You can also choose a 3-night package with a complimentary cream tea included!
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a choice of a Standard Room or an Executive Room.
Sleeps up to
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Half Board stay (Breakfast and evening meal served in the main restaurant - excludes drinks).
Our members can also take advantage of a 3-night package which includes complimentary Cream Tea served in the charming setting of the Swan Lounge (pictured). Indulge in a choice of local teas or coffee, as well as homemade fruit scones and cake of the day.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.