We Love —
- Stay on the edge of city and countryside at the Hallmark Gloucester 4*, a stylish property just a short drive from Gloucester's city centre and the stunning area of the Cotswolds.
- Our members can choose between two offers, one of which comes with complimentary breakfast and a three-course meal at the hotel's restaurant!
- Take advantage of the hotel's extensive on-site spa and health club, with squash courts, indoor pool, and optional massages, or head out and explore this wonderful part of the country.
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destination —
The Hallmark Gloucester 4* is ideally located just outside the city of Gloucester, and is perfect for a break between city and country! Head into Gloucester to see sights like the famous cathedral, or take a drive into the beautiful Cotswolds to see picture-perfect villages. Your hotel is also ideally located for a trip to Gloucester Golf Club or the year-round attraction of Gloucester Ski and Snowboard Centre - which has the longest ski slope in England and Wales!
- Gloucester Golf Club: 1 km / 3 min drive
- Gloucester Ski and Snowboard Centre: 90m / 1 min walk
- Gloucester Cathedral: 6.2 km / 16 min drive
- Castle Combe village: 47 km / 55 min drive
- Jet Age Museum: 9.5 km / 20 min drive
Hallmark Gloucester 4* —
Our members can choose between two offers - either a stay with complimentary breakfast, or a stay with breakfast and a 3-course meal at the hotel's on-site restaurant, the Hallmark Grill. Both offers include a stay in a plush Executive Room, and make sure to spend some time at the elegant Bar & Lounge for drinks after a long day exploring this beautiful area.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Executive Room.
Just for you:
- Late checkout until 12pm
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
Our members may also choose a Half Board stay (Breakfast and evening meal served in the main restaurant - excludes drinks) which includes a 3-course meal served at the hotel's restaurant.
You may also choose a stay with an included three-course meal served in the hotel's Hallmark Grill. Here, you'll find an extensive menu including British classics and international cuisine. In the evening, head to the Bar & Lounge for a relaxing drink to unwind.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
For those wishing to pamper themselves, this hotel also has a spa including sauna, steam room, and options for massages and facial treatments - so there's plenty of ways to spend your time when you're not out exploring the stunning countryside!