Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
You can enjoy boutique shopping in Multrees Walk and a wide choice of restaurants and bars in the West End - or visit the once famous medieval market square at the Grassmarket, which also offers splendid views of the Edinburgh Castle.
From the iconic Edinburgh Castle sitting on its rock above the city, the modernistic buildings of the Scottish Parliament to the educational and fun Dynamic Earth - there truly is something for everyone.
Running parallel to this imposing castle is the historic George Street where some of the city's chicest bars can be found along side designer boutiques and the iconic Standing Order Pub, which is housed inside an old bank. And nestled between this vibrant streets and the Prince Street Gardens is Rose Street, a charming pedestrian only street which is a million miles away from its original use as servant entrances to the grand houses on both George Street & Princes Street.
- St Bernard's Well: 6min / 0.3miles by foot
- George Street: 10min / 0.5miles by foot
- Edinburgh Castle: 10min / 1.2miles by car
- Calton Hill: 10min / 1.2miles by car
All times & distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
Each room is furnished in a traditional and luxurious style, with sumptuous touches such as a Nespresso machine. Beds have goose down bedding and pillows, so guests are guaranteed a great night’s sleep before they go exploring the delights the Scottish capital has to offer.
- Single Room (11 - 13m² / max. 1 person): Each room within this hotel is unique, with its own opulent character, period features and quirky charm.
- Petite Double Room (13 - 16m² / max. 2 persons): Each of these 9 rooms showcase original period features. Some petite doubles overlook the sandstone facades of New Town, others have garden views.
- Executive Room (22 - 28m² / max. 2 persons): Rich fabrics & ornate mirrors reflect the hotel's luxurious feel while drawing on the buildings excellently restored original features.
- Suite (38m² / max. 2 persons): These sumptuous suites features super-sized beds, a spacious separate seating area regal furnishings, all illuminated by vast floor-to-ceiling sash windows.
- Jacuzzi Suite (42m² / max. 2 persons): For the ultimate pampering choose a suite where Georgian elegance meets modern-day effervescence, experience the utter bliss your returning to your richly decorated suite and sinking into your soothing Jacuzzi.
Just for you: 1 glass of prosecco per person upon arrival & A complementary bottle of wine when dining
With over 25 Scotch whisky blends and single malts, the bar similarly focuses on local flavours. Breakfast ingredients are also sourced organically and locally where available.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.