We Love —
- Head for stunning Scotland and get to travel two hours away from Edinburgh to Kinloch Rannoch.
- Home to the impeccable Dunalastair Hotel Suites 5*, this region offers a patchwork land of luscious mountains and sparkling lochs.
- Stay right on the edge of Loch Rannoch and get to choose between the two regal rooms on offers.
- Our members choosing the Munro Suite will discover some unique in-room treats including a complimentary bottle of bubbly, handmade chocolate truffles and more!
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destination —
This village provides the ultimate level of peace and tranquillity and is the ideal outdoorsy destination, for anyone who thrives off stunning nature and adrenaline-filled outdoor activities.
Loch Rannoch stretches around ten miles west to the Bridge of Gaur and its name is said to derive from an old Gaelic term meaning 'end of the loch'. Family, couples or solo travellers can make the most of these picture-postcard views thanks to our optional add-on car hire service.
Dunalastair Hotel Suites 5* —
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Please Note: Should you need to cancel or amend your booking please contact the hotel by 11:00am, two days prior to arrival. Should you cancel outside this policy, the total cost of your reservation would be applicable. Reservations made later than 11am the day prior to arrival may not be modified or cancelled and the entire stay would still be charged.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Deluxe Suite or Munro Suite
Just for you:
- A bottle of champagne, handmade chocolate truffles, toiletries (Munro Suite only)
- Complimentary fresh fruit platter
- Late check out
Located in the heart of the Scottish Highlands, these rooms come complete with either a King or two single beds.
Sleeps up to
Here, enjoy a separate living and dining space as well as free Wi-Fi, a Nespresso coffee machine and bespoke handmade chocolate truffles by a renowned Highland Chocolatier.
With your own in-room entertainment system, guests can kick back and relax all holiday - with an interactive e-concierge service also on-hand for your every need.
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
Edina's offers fine dining like never before. Head here with the family before moving on to the Oasis Lounge and get to feast on everything from local fare and light bites to traditional haggis or a quintessentially British Afternoon Tea - there is also a children's menu on offer.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.