We Love —
- Stay at this charming Victorian property, boasting panoramic views of the red cliffs of Sidmouth, Lyme Bay and Sid Valley
- Sidmouth is an unspoilt, architecturally interesting, and well tended Regency town, where views and values have changed little with the passage of time
- The hotel restaurant serves delicious seasonal food, with stunning views across the east Devon coastline
Your Destination —
The Sidmouth Harbour Hotel enjoys a unique position in the truly beautiful and charming little coastal town of Sidmouth. Within the Heritage Coast, defended from every wind but the south. Sidmouth is unspoilt, architecturally interesting, pretty and a well tended Regency town, where views and values have changed little with the passage of time. The town seems full of privately owned shops determined to stock the unusual. Beautiful public and private gardens abound, for which Sidmouth has won international honours and continues to win annual accolades in the Britain in Bloom competitions.
The Sidmouth Harbour Hotel is located on the fringe of Sidmouth just a few hundred yards from the beach. Exeter International Airport is just 15 minutes away.
Your Hotel —
As East Devon hotels go, this is the perfect spot for holiday breaks in Devon, the way they should be. The former Westcliff Hotel, now the Sidmouth Harbour Hotel, is a picture perfect retreat all year round. This charming Victorian hotel enjoys breathtaking panoramic views that take in the majestic red cliffs of Sidmouth, sparkling Lyme Bay and rolling green hills of the glorious Sid Valley. For stylish hotels with sea views in Devon, look no further.
Number of rooms: 40
24 hour reception
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Superior Double Courtyard View Room.
With a magnificent setting on the south Devon coast, exceptional service, exquisite food and total relaxation, Sidmouth Harbour Hotel has the essential ingredients for a perfect stay.
- Ensuite bathrooms
- Luxurious duvets, Oxford pillows, Egyptian cotton sheets
- Multichannel television
- Iron and ironing board
- Bathroom toiletries
- Room service menu
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- 24 hr Reception