We Love —
- Best Western The Dartmouth Hotel, Golf and Spa is a homely hidden gem in South Devon, nestled in an area of outstanding natural beauty!
- A quiet, tranquil and idyllic setting for any spa, leisure or golfing getaway, this stunning location is hard to beat and even harder to leave!
- Our members will stay in a comfortable standard room on a bed and breakfast basis with dinner included on the first night
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destination —
Admire the rippling, beach-fringed landscape of Devon, studded with historic homes, wild moors and vibrant cities. Get lost in leafy lanes, take a scenic boat trip or wander across rugged coastal paths and soak up the wonderful atmosphere.
- Dartmouth Castle: 6.4km
- Woodlands Theme Park: 0.8km
- Blackpool Sands: 8km
- Bigbury on Sea: 25km
- Plymouth City Centre: 45km
- Totnes: 16km
- Newton Abbot: 28km
- Exeter: 60km
Your Hotel —
An awe-inspiring location combines with modern facilities to create a fantastic holiday experience by the coast.
The lovely spa helps you to unwind and indulge with well-deserved treatments and relaxation.
- Indoor swimming pool
- Fully equipped gym
- Steam room
- Pool table
- 9 hole Dartmouth Golf Course
- Driving range
- 18 hole Championship Golf Course
- Free wi-fi
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Standard Double Room
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay with dinner on your first night.
Dartmouth Bar and Bistro
The hub of all that happens at the resort. On arrival you will be guided through the Bar and Bistro and invited to book your evening meal. Dinner is served by Neil and his team to you in the conservatory overlooking the countryside. Your meal will have been prepared by Executive Head Chef Robert Walsh who takes pride in providing you with fresh local food every evening.
Your Time —
Newly opened, The Dartmouth Spa is the jewel in the crown of this relaxation-focused resort, complete with one of the only Rasul Mud Experiences in Devon!
Voted within the Top 80 golf courses in the UK & Ireland, The Championship Course is highly acclaimed. The course has been designed to provide an excellent and enjoyable challenge to golfers of all abilities.
Your Journey —
Transport is not included in this offer.
Nearest motorway: M5, J31 54km
Nearest train station: Totnes 12km
Nearest airport: Exeter 65km
Free parking on site (112 spaces)
SAT NAV: TQ9 7FE