We Love —
- Treat yourself to a restful stay at the Brandshatch Place Hotel & Spa 4*, nestled in the Kent countryside within easy reach of London.
- Home to 38 charming rooms and nestled in 12 acres of land, this great hotel boasts a spa, tennis courts, and a 2 AA rosette-winning restaurant.
- Our members will be staying in an Executive Double Room with Half Board dining and complimentary late check-out at 12 pm.
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destination —
Once a separate kingdom, Kent is the oldest county in England and boasts 17,000 listed buildings. During your stay at the Brandshatch Place Hotel & Spa, be sure to visit Leeds Castle, Hever Castle as well as the stately home in Knole and the Georgian spa town of Royal Tunbridge Wells. This lovely hotel is also superbly located for those looking to pay a visit to the Brands Hatch Circuit, a world-famous motor racing circuit that puts on an extensive calendar of events.
Brandshatch Place Hotel & Spa 4* —
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Executive Double Room.
Just for you:
- Bottle of prosecco in the room on arrival
- Late check-out at 12 pm
Executive Double Room
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Half Board stay (Breakfast and £35 allocation per person per night towards dinner).
Awarded 2 AA rosettes, the Dining Room Restaurant serves delicious cuisine with fresh, seasonal ingredients with traditional and classic dishes that are crafted with a modern twist. Each meal is accompanied by an extensive wine list, and the restaurant team will happily recommend a signature wine to complement your meal.
The Drawing Room Lounge & Bar
Sophisticated and cosy, the Drawing Room Lounge & Bar opens out onto an outdoor terrace, and boasts a bar that serves coffee and elevenses in the morning, while you can also delight in afternoon tea, Champagne, cocktails and nightcaps.
- Dinner is not included for children, and will incur an additional charge
- Some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —