We Love —
- The Park is a distinctively chic collection of self catering properties, each with their own unique interiors and designer furnishings
- Hidden in a tranquil valley garden - the perfect location to discover Cornwall - just moments from Mawgan Porth Beach, wander the Cornish coastal paths and paddle in the rock pools
- Koes is all about big spaces, with open plan living, 6 delightful bedrooms, an upstairs balcony overlooking a picturesque valley and outdoor decking area with a hot tub!
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destination —
Cornwall is also globally-celebrated for arts, culture, history, heritage, gardens, food, drink, film, TV and literature, with plenty of exceptional family attractions too. Beaches In the local area, Watergate Bay and the surf beaches of Newquay lie within five miles along the coast road southwards, and the seven bays and beaches of St Merryn and Padstow are 10 miles to the north. Further afield, the beaches of Marazion, St Ives, Sennen, Kynance Cove, Falmouth, Perranporth and Porthcurno are among the top ten in the county (according to the Cornwall Guide). But Cornish beaches aren’t just for the summer. If it turns nasty outside, do what the locals do: wrap up warm, take a brisk walk in the wind and watch the waves crash on the rocks; let the Cornish sea air blow the cobwebs away while you build up a hearty appetite!
Your Accommodation —
Koes is a luxury terrace ideal for families and groups of friends. Inside it’s all big spaces and open plan living – features include DVD TVs in all the bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen with range style cooker, American style fridge/ freezer, plus a flat screen TV in the lounge with Freeview, DVDs and Blue Ray home cinema systems and surround sound, and a wood burner in the lounge for those cosy nights by the fire.
Sleeps up to:
All bedrooms have DVD TVs. There’s also a family bathroom with a shower cubicle and bath. Heading outside, there’s a fantastic balcony plus a ground floor decking area with a relaxing hot tub and lawned area. This unit can accommodate up to 2 cots for infants under 3 years of age – please contact The Park at Mawgan Porth for additional information.
- 6 bedrooms sleeping up to 12 people.
- Master bedroom with king size bed and en suite shower room
- 1 double, 1 king and 3 twins with zip-up beds that can be turned into doubles, 3 with en suite facilities
- Upstairs balcony overlooking picturesque valley
- DVD TVs in all bedrooms
- Large family bathroom
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas range style cooker, dishwasher, and American style fridge freezer
- Spacious open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area with contemporary log burner
- Flat screen TVs, Freeview and DVDs, Blue Ray home cinema systems and surround sound
- Outside decking area with hot tub
- Useful utility cupboard with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Highly energy efficient property, with solar thermal heating and hot water
- No wheelchair access
Please note: this offer is non-refundable
If more than 8 people would like to stay please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call our team on 0844 826 2096.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a self-catering stay.
Use your fully equipped, modern kitchen to craft delicious meals with your family and friends. Alternatively, you can head to The Park Kitchen, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
At the heart of The Park lies a philosophy of authentic sustainability. Many of the herbs used in the food at The Kitchen are grown on-site, and, while you may have travelled from afar, they make sure your ingredients haven’t, wherever possible.
The Kitchen also serves snacks and drinks, and look after the little ones too, with a kids’ menu full of tasty, healthy family favourites. Dogs are also welcome in the conservatory and the outside terrace area overlooking the valley.
Your Time —
The Park isn’t about organised fun, but they have laid on a few of the essential ingredients to help you design your own adventure and create lasting memories in Cornwall. You can float in one of the two swimming pools, let off steam in the sauna or lounge in the café.
Stroll along north Cornwall’s breath-taking coastal paths, beaches and cliffs. Get out on your bike or seek out historic homes and gardens, there’s plenty to do all within easy reach of The Park. For something more extreme, learn to ride the waves on Mawgan Porth beach, or maybe try Kite Surfing at Watergate Bay, just two miles down the coast.
Your Journey —
Transport is not included in this offer.