We Love —
- The Park is a charming collection of self catering properties, each with their own unique interiors and designer furnishings.
- It is hidden in a tranquil valley garden, just moments from Mawgan Porth beach - perfect for a family escape to make the most of the Autumn sunshine.
- Goen is all about spacious living: with an open plan kitchen & living space, 4 modern rooms & an upstairs balcony overlooking at picturesque valley, it certainly delivers!
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destination —
Cornwall is also globally-celebrated for arts, culture, history, heritage, gardens, food, drink, film, TV and literature, with plenty of exceptional family attractions too. In the local area, Watergate Bay and the surf beaches of Newquay lie within five miles along the coast road southwards, and the seven bays and beaches of St Merryn and Padstow are 10 miles to the north.
Further afield, the beaches of Marazion, St Ives, Sennen, Kynance Cove, Falmouth, Perranporth and Porthcurno are among the top ten in the county (according to the Cornwall Guide).
But Cornish beaches aren’t just for the summer... if it turns cold outside, do what the locals do - wrap up warm, take a brisk walk and let the Cornish sea air blow the cobwebs away while you build up a hearty appetite!
Your Resort —
The Park is a collection of chic boutique properties spread throughout 27 acres of gorgeous grounds, just minutes from one of Cornwall's most beautiful beaches.
There are some fantastic leisure facilities on site too, though if you wish, your holiday can be as private as you like, with no obligation to join in activities.
These include a heated indoor pool with steam room and sauna, a heated outdoor pool, a cosy cafe serving locally sourced fare, and an excellent children's play area.
To see a map of the resort, click here.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
THIS OFFER IS NON-REFUNDABLE
Your Lodge —
This offer is based on a 4 Bedroom Lodge with Hot Tub
Sleeps up tp
So make yourself at home at this chic lodge where you can spend cozy nights snuggled up in front of the wood burner in the lounge or take a cup of coffee outside and savour the views from your balcony that stretch out over rolling emerald hills. But this lodge's true highlight is the relaxing hot tub that resides in your garden!
- Master bedroom with king size bed and en suite shower room
- Double bedroom on ground floor with en-suite bathroom
- Two twin rooms with zip-link beds (one ensuite)
- Upstairs balcony overlooking picturesque valley
- DVD TVs in all bedrooms
- Large family bathroom
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas range style cooker, dishwasher, and American style fridge freezer
- Spacious open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area with contemporary log burner
- Flat screen TVs, Freeview and DVDs, Blue Ray home cinema systems and surround sound
- Ground floor decking areas with hot tub
- Useful utility cupboard with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Dog friendly – supplement fee applies – max 2 dogs per property
No Wheelchair Access
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a self-catering stay.
Your lodge is fully equipped to make delicious family meals, but if you fancy a night off cooking, head to the onsite Kitchen.
Unwind as the chefs create fantastic home-cooked dishes using only the freshest local ingredients. Chill out with a glass of wine from the extensive world wine list, or enjoy a summery cocktail on the terrace.
Your Time —
There is a secure toddlers’ play area so parents can relax while the little ones use up some of that boundless energy and, if that’s not enough, the giant trampoline should do the trick! A traditional yurt filled with soft play equipment and toys is also available for children to enjoy, come rain or shine.
Explore the conservation area, with walkways through areas of wild flowers and plants, keeping your eyes open for the many rabbits, foxes and badgers which have made their homes here.
The Park’s heated outdoor swimming pool is available for all guests to enjoy, weather permitting.
Your Journey —
Transport is not included in this offer.
Your Resort's Address is:
Telephone: 01637 860322