We Love —
- No. 4 Pentire Rocks is a contemporary three-bed apartment, with modern design and open plan living. Outdoors, there's a patio perfect for BBQs or admiring the sunset.
- An ideal location for enjoying Polzeath, home to a famous surf beach, lively cafes and restaurants, plus a fantastic selection of shops.
- This property sleeps up to 6 adults for a self-catering stay - perfect for a family summer holiday.
Your Destination —
No. 4 Pentire Rocks is situated in New Polzeath, just a short walk from the award winning Polzeath beach. With its vast expanse of sand and brilliant surf, watsersports is the most popular pastime here! There are two surf schools on the beach who offer equipment hire, lessons and practical beach-side advice.
You can also take a short ferry from Rock to pretty Padstow (25 minutes) to try Rick Stein's famous seafood restaurant, or head to Port Isaac - a charming seaside town is just 15 minutes drive away where you will find lively cafes and a daily fish market.
Your Accommodation —
This offer is based on a 3 bed apartment for up to 6 adults.
Sleeps up to
Spark up the BBQ and soak up the sunshine on the patio - the handy outdoor furniture invites you to set up camp here on a long summer evening, admiring the sunset.
Bedroom 2: Double
Bedroom 3: Single with pull out bed
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms / WC: 3
- Family bathroom and downstairs cloakroom
- Open plan kitchen/dining area/sitting room
- Sitting room with television, DVD player and CD player
- Welcome hamper containing local produce & a bottle of wine
- Kitchen with electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, microwave and dishwasher
- Patio and garden with garden furniture and barbecue
- Storage heaters
- Linen and towels provided (except cot linen)
- Dogs accepted (additional fee)
Please note: cancellation charges differ and are higher to those outlined in our terms and conditions.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a self-catering stay.
The property features a modern, fully equipped kitchen so you can easily prepare all your meals.
There are also numerous restaurants, cafes and pubs within walking distance if you fancy a night off cooking!
Your Journey —
Transport is not included in this offer.
Keys can be collected at the Natural Retreats office in Trebetherick:
Check in is at 4pm at the Trebetherick House.
Please note that the office closes at 17.30.
If you are arriving out of office hours the key safe is in a white box situated on the far right hand outside wall of the office.
Local Natural retreats Rock Holidays Office – 01208808340
24 Hour Emergency Retreat Assistance – 07788204770