We Love —
- This contemporary property boasts a stylish kitchen, a lovely garden with patio and stunning sea views from the sitting room and upstairs bedrooms.
- Within easy walking distance of award-winning Polzeath beach - a surfer's paradise where there are also numerous boutiques, lively cafes and great restaurants.
- The four bedroom property sleeps up to 8 adults for a self catering stay - perfect for a family summer holiday.
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destination —
Polzeath also boasts numerous boutiques, surf shops, fabulous restaurants, lively cafes and convenience stores.
Port Isaac - a charming seaside town is just 15 minutes drive away where you will find lively cafes and a daily fish market. The famous watersports haven of Rock is also only a short drive away, where you’ll also find the famous St Enodoc golf links, or you could take a short ferry trip from Rock to try Rick Stein's famous seafood restaurant.
Your Accommodation —
This offer is based on a 4 bedroom property.
Sleeps up to
The spacious and stylish kitchen is perfect for self-catering and leads to a separate utility room.
There is also a lovely raised garden to the rear, complete with outdoor furniture.
Bedroom 2: Double with en-suite shower room
Bedroom 3 & 4: Twin
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms/WC: 3
- Welcome hamper containing local produce & a bottle of wine
- Open plan sitting room/dining area with sofa bed TV, Video, DVD player and CD player
- Kitchen and utility room with electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine/tumble dryer
- Garden and patio with outside furniture and barbecue
- Central heating
- Linen and towels provided (except cot bedding)
- Ironing facilities
- Dogs accepted (additional fee)
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a self-catering stay.
The property features a modern, fully equipped kitchen so you can easily prepare all your meals.
There are also numerous restaurants, cafes and pubs within walking distance if you fancy a night off cooking!
Your Journey —
Transport is not included in this offer.
Keys can be collected at the Natural Retreats office in Trebetherick:
Check in is at 4pm at the Trebetherick House, Please note that the Office closes at 17.30.
If you are arriving out of office hours the key safe is in a white box situated on the far right hand outside wall of our office.
Local Natural retreats Rock Holidays Office – 01208808340
24 Hour Emergency Retreat Assistance – 07788204770